cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello from your new Community Manager Theresa!

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hi everyone,

Nice to meet you! My name is Theresa and I will be your new O2 Community Manager as from today. Of course, the lovely Marjo is hard to replace, especially as she spent so much time in the O2 community getting to know all of you and creating lots of valuable memories. But I will do my best to become a part of this community to help you out wherever I can, listen to your suggestions and recommendations and generally chat about anything else you like. Speaking of which, I love to chat - So don’t be shy! slight_smile

A bit about myself: I am absolutely obsessed with dogs and am planning to adopt a little fluff once I have a place that has a garden or some sort of outdoor space (stay tuned!). Next to that I also love baking, especially bread, and would love to share some tips and tricks with you all (I already spotted some keen bakers here in the community). I am also a very good friend of the lovely @LukasB, who was so kind to mention me before on the community here, and you will probably catch us together quite a lot making lots of (un)necessary jokes. tongue

I am incredibly happy to be joining the team and getting to know you all!

All the best,

Theresa

034e7063f219573d383b4d2a09f2ee05a0021625b76c4158e77f8d2e82b4025e.0.png

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 59
58 REPLIES 58

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Thanks for the warm welcome @MI5 and @BobM and of course @Martin-O2 smiling

@Mi-Amigo He sure did wink But he has only said good stuff, so I'm even more excited to join you guys! A bit afraid of your quizzes though as the team has already mentioned how hard they are but I promise to try my best grin Can't wait to try my luck on the Word Hunt Diamond!

I am sure we will all have a great time together, on and off topic wink 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 11 of 59

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions
Welcome to the mad house aka the o2 community @TheresaV

I love dogs as well, and have just found out you can get Lego dogs (Pugs and German Shepards)
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 12 of 59

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

A very big welcome from me @TheresaV , although being a friend of @LukasB isn't something you should shout about LOL

Nevertheless we are very forgiving on here and there is absolutely no doubt you will easily beat his efforts in the WRQ Fear

It's good to have a dog lover too, far too many cat people on here! Whistle

Message 13 of 59

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Including yourself @jonsie LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 59

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Thank you for the welcome (even if it's to a madhouse, I don't mind wink@madasaf1sh. I just saw the LEGO dog, maybe I should get one for them time being? Definitely something to occupy yourself with at the moment grin

Thank you @jonsie smiling Maybe I should have kept quiet about that fact then joy Poor Lukas probably has enough of me already! So glad you like dogs too, I myself am just counting the days until I can welcome one to my home sweat_smile Do you have pets yourself?

signature

Message 15 of 59

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Welcome to the community @TheresaV!
Feel free to share any embarrassing stories about @LukasB if you like...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 16 of 59

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:
Welcome to the community @TheresaV!
Feel free to share any embarrassing stories about @LukasB if you like...

Now that woud be fun rofl

Message 17 of 59

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35802 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

'Ullo! 

Welcome, @TheresaV

Dogs, y' say? Here is one of ours bounding across the icy field just up the road earlier... 👍

IMG-20210104-WA0002.jpg

Ice, a tractor-drawn trailer-load of fodder, a hill and a ditch conspired to take the dog-mobile off the road last week, it may be some time before we get to see both out at the same time again... 

Message 18 of 59

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Haha @gmarkj @jonsie grin I promise I will try my best! Just don't tell Lukas wink

@pgn Okay now you have my undivided attention. What an absolute cutie! How many dogs do you have (and when do I get so see them all :D)?

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone slight_smile

signature

Message 19 of 59

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Great to have you in the team @TheresaV ! 

Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy

Message 20 of 59