cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello from your new Community Manager Theresa!

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hi everyone,

Nice to meet you! My name is Theresa and I will be your new O2 Community Manager as from today. Of course, the lovely Marjo is hard to replace, especially as she spent so much time in the O2 community getting to know all of you and creating lots of valuable memories. But I will do my best to become a part of this community to help you out wherever I can, listen to your suggestions and recommendations and generally chat about anything else you like. Speaking of which, I love to chat - So don’t be shy! slight_smile

A bit about myself: I am absolutely obsessed with dogs and am planning to adopt a little fluff once I have a place that has a garden or some sort of outdoor space (stay tuned!). Next to that I also love baking, especially bread, and would love to share some tips and tricks with you all (I already spotted some keen bakers here in the community). I am also a very good friend of the lovely @LukasB, who was so kind to mention me before on the community here, and you will probably catch us together quite a lot making lots of (un)necessary jokes. tongue

I am incredibly happy to be joining the team and getting to know you all!

All the best,

Theresa

034e7063f219573d383b4d2a09f2ee05a0021625b76c4158e77f8d2e82b4025e.0.png

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 59
58 REPLIES 58

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Welcome to the team kissing_heart

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 2 of 59

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Welcome to the madhouse @TheresaV Welcome. Lovely to have you here. smiling

We will certainly miss  @Marjo , who like me, is a cat lover, there again I love dogs as well. Cat

I used to love cooking and baking. My sister and I shared recipes back in the day.

I now love gardening.

A retired nurse by background.... so if I can help in anyway with anything, then just form an orderly queue. LOL

I'm sure when you are settled @Mi-Amigo will rope you in to the quizzes he produces. We have a great off topic section.

Anyway enough for now, I'm sure you are very busy, but a big welcome to you. heart

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 59

PhoneChanger
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions

Welcome to the forum @TheresaV

Message 4 of 59

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Thanks so much for the lovely welcome @Cleoriff smiling

I did have two cats growing up, so I can definitely join in with the cat lovers as well. However, in the last few years my love for dogs just took over grin

Oh, definitely share some on here of those recipes if you like! I am always excited to try new things! And maybe I will get into gardening as well once I have a garden wink 

To be honest I have been lurking around for a while, especially in the off topic section, and couldn't wait to join the fun! That's why I have been annoying @Martin-O2 all morning to finally be able to introduce myself and meet you all! Sorry about that, Martin grin 

Can't wait to get to know you all slight_smile

signature

Message 5 of 59

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Thank you very much @PhoneChanger slight_smile Very excited to be here!

signature

Message 6 of 59

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Hi Welcome

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 59

BobM
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 4304 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @TheresaV  and welcome 

We're a friendly bunch here and I'm sure we'll all get along just fine.

Message 8 of 59

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

A warm Welcome @TheresaV to the madhouse aka the O2 Community. No doubt @LukasB has filled you in about some of us wink and I`m sure it won`t be long before you are settled in.

Great to know you love dogs - as you`ll see in Off Topic, there are a good many who have pets and there`s a Dogs and Cats thread where we would love to see a pic of your pooch when you get him or her.

As @Cleoriff mentioned, I run a twice-weekly quiz [White Room Quiz], which @LukasB and @Martin-O2 take part in [and @Marjo did too], with today`s thread already up in Off Topic; and a once-a-week word game [Word Hunt Diamond] on a Tuesday and I`d love it if you would also join in.

I hope you will enjoy your time with us and find this is a warm, friendly and helpful place, where not only do members give advice to customer but is also somewhere to have fun and escape from the world around us during these awful times.

Take care. Keep Safe. Speak again soon.

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 9 of 59

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Welcome to the team @TheresaV! It's great to have you with us at the start of another exciting year on the O2 community! yahoo cool

signature

Message 10 of 59