Happy New Year and Thank You for 2017!

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hello everyone, happy Friday!

How has this year gone by so fast? open_mouth

2018 is almost here so we wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you, from everyone in the Community Team, for all your help and support over the past year. We have very much enjoyed being here on the forum with you all and are looking forward to it in 2018 too. smiling 

Achievements infographic

To celebrate these great achievements from all of you added together, which are worth highlighting and being proud of, we are happy to confirm that we got 20 O2-themed hoodies to give away!! nerd

If you'd like one (or if you don't, we still love to see you posting!), please reply in this topic to the question below. We will choose 20 quotes to receive a hoodie as a thank you for being part of our community.

--> UPDATE: The competition element for this topic has now closed. Thanks all for your participation. 

We have the winners for the 20 hoodies!

See the list below, and if you find yourself on it, please send me a Private Message with your address (with your size if you haven't mentioned it yet) so we can send you the hoodie. thumbsup

More info

What has been the best thing for you about being part of the O2 community?

(Also, please include a hoodie size in your reply, or if you'd prefer, PM me with it - this will help with preparing the hoodies quicker).

party party party party party party party

Happy New Year everyone!

party party party party party party party

Message 1 of 200
199 REPLIES 199

Anonymous
Not applicable
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea 😂😂😂
Message 131 of 200

Daddydoink
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 450 Posts
  • 41 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Thanks @Marjo - PM on its way shortly... slight_smile

Windows 10|SurfaceBook2-512|Lego|Wheelchair Reviews
Sony Xperia ZX Premium (because I loved the Try The Tech phone so much)
Sony Xperia XZ
Message 132 of 200

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

An Octopus? LOL

Message 133 of 200

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

Thanks @Marjo

Apologies for the delayed response, I've not been around much this year so far as things have been rather manic, but hopefully back for a bit now. yahoo

PM on it's way. Thanks!

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 134 of 200

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

An Octopus? LOL

You're thinking of this guy

squid.png

roflroflroflroflrofl

Thanks

Steve
Message 135 of 200

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks @Marjo, this is great and unexpected.  Many thanks.  PM sent.

Congrats to all the other winners. Very well done clap

Thanks

Steve
Message 136 of 200

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Awesome guys thanks for your quick PMs. thumbsup

@jonsie 1) you made me LOL at the office and 2) the pidgeon arrived safely! thumbsup

Message 137 of 200

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92910 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Marjoyou did send the pigeon back? Only it hasn't returned to the village mailing coup. The other two are now working extra flights but are a little tired and the villagers are waving placards outside the pigeon loft.

I do sympathise with them but there are restrictions on flying hours as there are on any modes of transport. I can only hope Walter has decided to take a little break as it is the village mating season. Apparently its the cold weather as we all cuddle up to reach other as we focus on keeping warm. Age is irrelevant and pigeons follow the villager's example.

Dreadful thought but I'm so not wanting to visualisation him being on the menu at the O2 admin lunch...... 

Message 138 of 200

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Marjo you did send the pigeon back? Only it hasn't returned to the village mailing coup. The other two are now working extra flights but are a little tired and the villagers are waving placards outside the pigeon loft.

I do sympathise with them but there are restrictions on flying hours as there are on any modes of transport. I can only hope 

Not sure why there should be restrictions on flying @jonsie? According to you, you are living in the back of beyond. I would presume any type of pigeon activity would be a cause for celebration and hanging out the bunting LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 139 of 200

Jenny105
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 702 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Hi Jonsie  Thanks for your post . Its no bad thing to be reminded by someone that your troubles are only little ones.

I can sympathise as I spent over a year in hospital.  I spent 2yrs out of 10yr inside, overall ! That was 18yrs ago. Altho I need to take meds everyday, cant give blood and cant promise to donate organs, life is good. I owe this in large part to a Polish Catholic doctor practising in the UK. And prayers of church mates.

Ive learnt a lot about life, the universe and et al.

The one regret is my son in his teens then never talked about it. All he has ever said was Mum you coulnt talk to me. But he has given me 2 luvly gkids and he trusts me with their care. We had such fun when they were young

So ''pecker up'' mate . I'll pop you on my arrow prayer list . And will continue to enjoy your posts. I hope the 02 ers lighten yout day somewhat and keep posting as to how things go.

from me the little quirky rabbit  to U  . x

Message 140 of 200