Happy New Year and Thank You for 2017!

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hello everyone, happy Friday!

How has this year gone by so fast? open_mouth

2018 is almost here so we wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you, from everyone in the Community Team, for all your help and support over the past year. We have very much enjoyed being here on the forum with you all and are looking forward to it in 2018 too. smiling 

Achievements infographic

To celebrate these great achievements from all of you added together, which are worth highlighting and being proud of, we are happy to confirm that we got 20 O2-themed hoodies to give away!! nerd

If you'd like one (or if you don't, we still love to see you posting!), please reply in this topic to the question below. We will choose 20 quotes to receive a hoodie as a thank you for being part of our community.

--> UPDATE: The competition element for this topic has now closed. Thanks all for your participation. 

We have the winners for the 20 hoodies!

See the list below, and if you find yourself on it, please send me a Private Message with your address (with your size if you haven't mentioned it yet) so we can send you the hoodie. thumbsup

More info

What has been the best thing for you about being part of the O2 community?

(Also, please include a hoodie size in your reply, or if you'd prefer, PM me with it - this will help with preparing the hoodies quicker).

party party party party party party party

Happy New Year everyone!

party party party party party party party

Message 1 of 200
199 REPLIES 199

Downlands
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It has been so good getting first hand information from the community and solving problems before they escalate. Well done o2 community.
My size is XL thank you
Message 81 of 200

Gem6288
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Size Small hoodie for me please.

The O2 community is one of the best things about O2. You can come here for answers or advice to absolutely anything you can think of! If the community don't know theh find out for you very quickly. You can also come for a chat and its always great to see familiar and reliable handles. O2 community is the reason I wouldn’t change provider, slightly cheaper options out there, but then you don't get this!
Message 82 of 200

Anonymous
Not applicable
Quality Network
Message 83 of 200

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Thanks all I'm loving all your comments. Keep them coming! smiling

Awesome to see so many of you here again after a few months. thumbsup

Message 84 of 200

Anonymous
Not applicable
Large size hoodie for me please .

The O2 Network community is one of the best things about you can come here for answers / Advice .
Message 85 of 200

Boogieclaire
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Happy new year 02 peeps.. i found when i posted on forum i had alot of replies..everyone was happy to help and advise no problem or question to small...gave me a sense of community. Friendly and welcoming...
02 to you and me from the world xx..
Hoody in a large ladies 18.. thank you xx
Message 86 of 200

Anonymous
Not applicable
You guys from O2 community were life savers for me when i was desperate to get my travelling bolt on working while on airport wifi. That's a good opportunity to Thank You for your prompt help! That was my only time with the community, but that's not a bad thing as it means no problems and that I'm with the right provider! If i get lucky, size S please 😊
Message 87 of 200

BrcShrmn
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Marjo

I must say that I was most pleasantly surprised by the speed with which MarcedesS responded to and resolved my query on O2 Offers. 

Truly awesome (unpaid) customer service!!  🙂

Regards - Bruce

Message 88 of 200

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I love this thread ... lots of posts ... from regulars to people I've not come across before yahoo

Not sure which category I fit in? I'm certainly irregular poop

Keep taking your lactulose medicine @jonsie wink I do poop

[Edit] spelling

Message 89 of 200

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@BrcShrmn wrote:

Hi Marjo

I must say that I was most pleasantly surprised by the speed with which MarcedesS responded to and resolved my query on O2 Offers. 

Truly awesome (unpaid) customer service!!  🙂

Regards - Bruce

Nice one @Marjo and @MercedesS 😃

Message 90 of 200