Happy New Year and Thank You for 2017!

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hello everyone, happy Friday!

How has this year gone by so fast? open_mouth

2018 is almost here so we wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you, from everyone in the Community Team, for all your help and support over the past year. We have very much enjoyed being here on the forum with you all and are looking forward to it in 2018 too. smiling 

Achievements infographic

To celebrate these great achievements from all of you added together, which are worth highlighting and being proud of, we are happy to confirm that we got 20 O2-themed hoodies to give away!! nerd

If you'd like one (or if you don't, we still love to see you posting!), please reply in this topic to the question below. We will choose 20 quotes to receive a hoodie as a thank you for being part of our community.

--> UPDATE: The competition element for this topic has now closed. Thanks all for your participation. 

We have the winners for the 20 hoodies!

See the list below, and if you find yourself on it, please send me a Private Message with your address (with your size if you haven't mentioned it yet) so we can send you the hoodie. thumbsup

More info

What has been the best thing for you about being part of the O2 community?

(Also, please include a hoodie size in your reply, or if you'd prefer, PM me with it - this will help with preparing the hoodies quicker).

party party party party party party party

Happy New Year everyone!

party party party party party party party

Message 1 of 200
199 REPLIES 199

Anonymous
Not applicable

I love this thread ... lots of posts ... from regulars to people I've not come across before yahoo

Message 71 of 200

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I love this thread ... lots of posts ... from regulars to people I've not come across before yahoo

Not sure which category I fit in? I'm certainly irregular poop

Message 72 of 200

Unsungfurball
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Excellent service so much better than having to call my problem was dealt with professionally and swiftly and prefer to be able to private message or use forum if I need to been a O2 customer for 16 years now and never had a problem and will continue to be with 02. I'm only small at the moment but everyone is trying to fatten me up...but that can’t happen As I have no intestines lol!! Well you asked and I told you!! 👍🏻😂😉
Message 73 of 200

Anonymous
Not applicable
For me, the best thing is how easy it is to ask questions and how friendly and responsive everybody is.

Also massive thank you for the Admins for moderating it.
Message 74 of 200

Anonymous
Not applicable

For me it was 10 days in Hong Kong.

Now if only I had been wearing that hoodie (Small thanks in advance!).

I have been with 02 since 1866 and intend staying with them on and beyond 2266.

R.

Message 75 of 200

Bishopclan
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Best part had been finding out new toys, tricks and feeling party of a big 'family', thanks
Message 76 of 200

Anonymous
Not applicable
For me, it's the helpfulness of everyone in the community and how knowledgeable people are.

(Small Size for hoodie, if i win! slight_smile )
Message 77 of 200

Anonymous
Not applicable
It’s knowing you can get help and advice at anytime
Message 78 of 200

sparkyA1
  • 18 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Happy New Year to all at O2 and the Community. Let's hope this is a good year for us all. Thanks for the help and advice received over the last year - I found it very useful. O2 Community is a very good forum with dedicated advisors. 

If I should be selected please send me an extra large hoodie.

Best wishes. 

Message 79 of 200

Anonymous
Not applicable
Getting in touch with people that have similar issues.
Message 80 of 200