Happy New Year and Thank You for 2017!

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hello everyone, happy Friday!

How has this year gone by so fast? open_mouth

2018 is almost here so we wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you, from everyone in the Community Team, for all your help and support over the past year. We have very much enjoyed being here on the forum with you all and are looking forward to it in 2018 too. smiling 

Achievements infographic

To celebrate these great achievements from all of you added together, which are worth highlighting and being proud of, we are happy to confirm that we got 20 O2-themed hoodies to give away!! nerd

If you'd like one (or if you don't, we still love to see you posting!), please reply in this topic to the question below. We will choose 20 quotes to receive a hoodie as a thank you for being part of our community.

--> UPDATE: The competition element for this topic has now closed. Thanks all for your participation. 

We have the winners for the 20 hoodies!

See the list below, and if you find yourself on it, please send me a Private Message with your address (with your size if you haven't mentioned it yet) so we can send you the hoodie. thumbsup

More info

What has been the best thing for you about being part of the O2 community?

(Also, please include a hoodie size in your reply, or if you'd prefer, PM me with it - this will help with preparing the hoodies quicker).

party party party party party party party

Happy New Year everyone!

party party party party party party party

Message 1 of 200
199 REPLIES 199

Anonymous
Not applicable

By the way, if I'm lucky enough to win one of the hoodies, mine's a (male) size Large please.

Message 41 of 200

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

We missed you too @Daddydoink

@Anonymous Your avatar is the same style as mine. grin

Message 42 of 200

Daddydoink
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 450 Posts
  • 41 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Is this where we have an emotional reunion, @Marjo ?
Windows 10|SurfaceBook2-512|Lego|Wheelchair Reviews
Sony Xperia ZX Premium (because I loved the Try The Tech phone so much)
Sony Xperia XZ
Message 43 of 200

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Yes, virtual group hug @Daddydoink smiley

Message 44 of 200

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

This thread really is a great read! It shows what the O2 Community is all about! Fantastic to see some old faces posting too. smiling

Thanks to you all for making this Community what it is! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 45 of 200

Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy New Year from a switched to EE Customer.  O2 took my TuGo app away end of November and from that moment I had no signal.  I still got updates that the Cell Tower that has been broken for over 2 months is not yet fixed.  This might give me a half bar signal.

O2 - TuGo in Rural Cambridgeshire =  No service, no calls, no texts

Message 46 of 200

Anonymous
Not applicable

I’ve only been a member for a month or two so it would be unfair of me to enter when so many others have contributed so much more time and effort than me!

But I do think it’s the fact that so many people give so much to helping others that really makes the place standout!

I see lots of names popping up to help but I seem to see Jonsie, Cleoriff & MI5 day after day.. maybe they should be allowed to wear a hoodie with pride as a return for their sterling efforts! 

(Just my thoughts)

Message 47 of 200

Olamilekan
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 4 Solutions
The community has always been a run to when I am stuck on anything or looking for answers.

Even if I don’t post all the time but Sometimes just looking at similar post I find answers to my queries.

I am very grateful to everyone who has helped in the past & would always continue to appreciate this group.

Hope the New Year favours us all.
Message 48 of 200

Anonymous
Not applicable

i'm not a frequent poster but when i do the response time is fast - within 4 hours normally (if not quicker) and replies are detailed, helpful and relevant, not just a stock answer you get sometime with customer service. Its such a great community that people want to know how you resolved your issue so it can help other people. great to be able to be a part of it! 

ps XL please if im lucky enough to win x

Message 49 of 200

Fellwalker
  • 245 Posts
  • 20 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Fellwalker. Your last sentence made me giggle. Such a lovely complimentary post...and then we reach the punchline LOL

Happy to help

The secret to a good joke is......

....timing

Note 9. O2 since 2007.
Message 50 of 200