Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One, the second coming…

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

March 25th, 2014. Get that dated circled on your calendar folks, for the new kid on the block will be unveiled!

The hotly anticipated successor to the multi-award winning phone of 2013 is on the way and we’ll announce all the juicy details on the date. We’re sure you’ve seen rumours and thoughts on different tech sites, but what do you think this new HTC handset will bring? What do you think would make it as successful as the 2013 flagship?

See you all again on Tuesday... It should be worth the wait! 😉

Bii3GRSCcAAeKlb.jpg

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

auntyk26
Level 1: Joiner
  • 26 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i loved my htc one in the beginning as i loved the freedom compared to the iphones but im afraid i am currently in the process of paying out my contract so i can change to the iphone. i just feel that the htc is makes the simplest of tasks more complicated than they need be. i dont think the issue is solely based on the htc though, i believe it is a case of ios vs android. Best of luck to anyone going for the new HTC though, i hope it brings plenty of joy.

Message 11 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@auntyk26 wrote:

i loved my htc one in the beginning as i loved the freedom compared to the iphones but im afraid i am currently in the process of paying out my contract so i can change to the iphone. i just feel that the htc is makes the simplest of tasks more complicated than they need be. i dont think the issue is solely based on the htc though, i believe it is a case of ios vs android. Best of luck to anyone going for the new HTC though, i hope it brings plenty of joy.

Thats the beauty of choice @auntyk26 

Ive had the privilage of reviewing the HTC One Mini as I've said and really liked the phone and android platform.

I currently use an iPhone 5s which is my primary phone.

Which one are you thinking of choosing ?

What did you believe the iPhone removed your "freedom" on ?

Can I also ask what on the HTC caused you issues ?

Message 12 of 12