cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One Mini 2 - It's the One, but mini!

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Many of you have been asking for details on the new mini since the HTC One M8 was announced. Sadly, we had no info we were able to share... Until now, that is. Ladies and Gentlemen of the community, boys and girls, tech-heads and technophobes... We present, the HTC One Mini 2, coming soon > https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones/htc/one-mini2-metal-grey/

h1.pngh2.pngh3.png

Keeping the same metalic unibody as it's bigger brother, the new One Mini 2 oozes style and retains that premium feel that so few devices out there come close to. The HTC One M8 is a decent sized handset - perfect for many, but just a tad too big for some. That's where the Mini 2 comes in - it has the specs to stand up to whatever you throw at it, but is perfect for the smaller hand or pocket.

Display
720 x 1280 pixels, 4.5 inches (~326 ppi pixel density)
Memory: 1GB
CPUQuad-core 1.2 GHz
Storage: 16GB / up to 128GB microSD
Battery: 2110mAh / 16.2hr Talk Time (3G) / 23 Day Standby
Camera: 13mp back / 5mp front

What are we thinking about this one folks? Looks gorgeous, right? 😄

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

aldaweb
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Looks a bit big for a mini wink

I think it would be better if HTC followed Sony's lead and put the same spec inside the minis.

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I think with the specs of the phone there is going to be comparisons with smartphones of similar specs (notably the Moto G) and it's hoped they pitch it at similar prices. I somehow see this being more expensive to be honest.

Message 3 of 3