Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC ONE

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Guys,

Here’s the latest offering from HTC, welcome the HTC ONE slight_smile

If you want to get your hands on one of these bad boys, check out this link where you can Pre order ready for the release date on the 2nd of April! https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones/htc/one/ 

Here’s what it’s packing - you’re never out of touch with your world. All your favourite content is streamed live onto one screen. If it’s happening now, you’ll find it on your home screen.

• HTC BlinkFeed™ - Live home screen.  Everything that’s happening all in one easy accessible place.

• HTC Zoe™ - Your gallery brought to life- Press the shutter and the HTC One automatically captures up to 20 photos and a 3-second video—a picture that’s alive. So your entire photo album becomes a living, breathing gallery.

• HTC BoomSound™ - Dual frontal stereo speakers. Dual frontal stereo speakers powered by built-in amplifiers deliver bigger sound with less distortion and more detail.

• 4G technology - We're working to bring you 4G later this year slight_smile Check out this link for the latest on 4G from O2 http://www.o2.co.uk/4g

HTC ONE.jpg

What do you guys think? Will the HTC ONE be the one for you? Or is ONE not for you? Let us know what you think.

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Had a little play with one of these today and although I am most definitely a Samsung fan, all I can say is WOW.... The sound from the phones speakers is amazing. Photos are clear, sharp and vibrant (despite only a 4mp camera it does something clever which upscales to the equivalent of around 14mp), blink feed is great but I guess at the expense of battery life and it all looks very sleek and sexy wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
I for one will more than likely get this phone. The camera does it for me with the low light advantages. Seems all my pictures are taken at gigs and this will definitely come in handy. Also the "Zoe" function is an excellent idea. All the reviews I have read online seem very positive, infact this is the best phone HTC have brought to O2 I suspect.

On a further note it seems the cyanogen mod team are passing on the S4 and there is already a method to root the One... this is also a consideration that sways my opinion. I can honestly say I am really excited about this phone and can not wait to get my hands on one (no pun intended slight_smile
Message 3 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

Six days and counting according to HTC's online store order tracking - can't wait Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

Would love to get ONE, will O2 offer an early trade-in on for it's community memebers in order to get one?! tongue

Message 5 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

MI5 - great to see some praise for a competitors product instead of the usual slagging-off we see so much of these days. I believe it's all about personal taste - my wife has a Galaxy note 11 and it's an amazing piece of kit, and no doubt the S4 will be phenomenal too, I just happen to prefer HTC's products - doesn't mean they're better, it's just my personal choice.

One man buys Mercedes, the next man BMW, and each believes they have the best because they chose it. At the end of the day there's little real difference once you peel back the skin, it's really just a matter of taste wink

Message 6 of 30

MI5
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
I call it as I see it mate. The HTC One looks like it's going to be an excellent phone - As long as its Android powered it works for me slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

Pretty much my thoughts exactly (you'll have noticed I didn't mention the i-groan - i'm relatively new on here and don't want to upset the apple fanboys :smileywink:)

Message 8 of 30

MI5
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
We all have a bit of good hearted banter with the regulars, however, it's the "noobs" you have to watch out for, esp around new iphone launch time slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 9 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ps, how did you manage to get your hands on the One? Extremely jealous emoticon!!

Message 10 of 30