Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Desire 510 - It's zooming our way!

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

That’s right folks, the Desire 510 is on the way and boy is it a little beauty. You may have seen our announcement but if not, head on over this way for a peek.

What’s this all about?
It’s HTC’s latest handset which takes some great design cues from the very popular HTC One’s. It’s a 4G-enabled phone with 4.7” screen that’ll be perfect for web browsing, watching videos or playing games. In essence, HTC are packing flagship-level performance into a handset with a not-so-flagship price tag. I see that raised eyebrow – you’re interested, right? We know you are…

The handset isn’t far away – it’ll be here in September and will be on our awesome O2 Refresh tariff so if you’re already on a Refresh contract just now, you can pay off just the device (we’ll cover your remaining airtime) and upgrade straight to this new HTC once it’s released.

Full specs, shop link and costs will follow soon – Eyes peeled! 🙂

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144160 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Inspired wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3