Did you mean: 

HONOR View 20 Giveaway

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone,

Some of you may have spotted our announcement in January that we were selling the HONOR View 20. Now that it’s been out for a few months, there’s some fantastic reviews out there. Here’s just a few review snippets from our very own customers, as left on our shop page.

• Love everything about it great phone and very fast
  • Very good battery life +very quick handset + camera a lot better than you expect for mid range handset
  • It's very responsive, fast to load and the camera is exceptional.
  • The phone has so many features. It is lighting fast and look so good!
  • This phone is definitely worth the money. The kirin 980 processor is great for all daily tasks especially as i am a heavy phone user. The phone battery lasts all day with no need to charge mid-day.

Sounds brilliant, right? Well, our friends at HONOR have one to give away to one lucky O2 Community member!

Picture of the HONOUR View 20

How do you enter?
It’s easy. The HONOR View 20 has an impressive 48MP camera, and is one of the most talked about features of the device. In honour (wink wink) of this, all you need to do to enter is post a photo below of the view from your favourite place, and tell us why. This could be a holiday you’ve been on, the view from your home/garden/conservatory, the view from a family members home, your work (though, we won’t believe you!), the view from the Eiffel Tower, or something else.

Competition info

Competition open to all members of the O2 Community. For an entry to be valid, it must contain a photo of what you consider to be your favourite place, and a brief explanation of why. Only one entry per account. Competition closes 5pm Sunday 12 May.

A winner will be chosen at random – we’ll tally up the number of entries at the end of the competition and use a random number generator to choose which one corresponds to that post. For example, if the generator gives us the number 9, we’ll choose the 9th valid entry as our winner. Usual O2 Social Competition T&C’s apply: o2.uk/terms

So, what are you waiting for? Show us a photo of your favourite view and why, and you could be our lucky winner!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 98
97 REPLIES 97

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Yeah it was a good laugh, we're looking at other trips and still have many photos from this one still to go through.
Not too many shots were on mobile tbh as we had 2 drones , and 2 mirror less cameras with us, they all shoot RAW so each one needs developing with lightroom before we can post them up.
Message 61 of 98

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Glorious photo @viridis, I love it. Love photos of hills, mountains and anything with water in, rivers, waterfalls, seas, oceans etc.

@jonsie I expect my phone could take such photos, pity I'm not good enough to get such stunning photos out of it disappointed

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 62 of 98

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

I really like that @viridis 

some views can be a little boring but this is stunning ~ is that rail used?

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 63 of 98

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
It is, it has quite a few trains daily.
Message 64 of 98

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks to everyone who shared their favourite views as part of the HONOR View 20 Giveaway! The competition is now closed. We'll be picking the winner at random later today and will post an update once this is done. cool

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 65 of 98

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

The winner has now been picked from all the entries! Congratulations to @Cleoriff  for winning the HONOR View 20! champagnechampagnechampagne

The handset will be dispatched shortly! 

Thanks again to everyone for taking part. cool

signature

Message 66 of 98

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Congratulations Fantastic 

Message 67 of 98

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Oh. My. God. Jaw-dropping

Thank you so much. Shell shocked isn't the word. How wonderful.

I could ramble on @Martin-O2  but really want to say thanks to you and whoever pulled my name out of the hat. kissing_heart

Thanks again heart

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 68 of 98

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Congratulations @Cleoriff excellent news for a Monday lolool
Message 69 of 98

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Well done Den wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 70 of 98