Did you mean: 

HONOR View 20 Giveaway

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone,

Some of you may have spotted our announcement in January that we were selling the HONOR View 20. Now that it’s been out for a few months, there’s some fantastic reviews out there. Here’s just a few review snippets from our very own customers, as left on our shop page.

• Love everything about it great phone and very fast
  • Very good battery life +very quick handset + camera a lot better than you expect for mid range handset
  • It's very responsive, fast to load and the camera is exceptional.
  • The phone has so many features. It is lighting fast and look so good!
  • This phone is definitely worth the money. The kirin 980 processor is great for all daily tasks especially as i am a heavy phone user. The phone battery lasts all day with no need to charge mid-day.

Sounds brilliant, right? Well, our friends at HONOR have one to give away to one lucky O2 Community member!

Picture of the HONOUR View 20

How do you enter?
It’s easy. The HONOR View 20 has an impressive 48MP camera, and is one of the most talked about features of the device. In honour (wink wink) of this, all you need to do to enter is post a photo below of the view from your favourite place, and tell us why. This could be a holiday you’ve been on, the view from your home/garden/conservatory, the view from a family members home, your work (though, we won’t believe you!), the view from the Eiffel Tower, or something else.

Competition info

Competition open to all members of the O2 Community. For an entry to be valid, it must contain a photo of what you consider to be your favourite place, and a brief explanation of why. Only one entry per account. Competition closes 5pm Sunday 12 May.

A winner will be chosen at random – we’ll tally up the number of entries at the end of the competition and use a random number generator to choose which one corresponds to that post. For example, if the generator gives us the number 9, we’ll choose the 9th valid entry as our winner. Usual O2 Social Competition T&C’s apply: o2.uk/terms

So, what are you waiting for? Show us a photo of your favourite view and why, and you could be our lucky winner!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 98
97 REPLIES 97

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

I agree, it's a wonderful picture @BOSSGOGG 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 51 of 98

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Another fantastic photo @BOSSGOGG and what a view, quite stunning.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 52 of 98

BOSSGOGG
Level 8: Talented
  • 384 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@Cleoriff, thanks much appreciated.
@Glory1 thanks again. Yes, it's some view. Never get bored of looking at it.
unnamed
Message 53 of 98

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@BOSSGOGG wrote:
@Cleoriff, thanks much appreciated.
@Glory1thanks again. Yes, it's some view. Never get bored of looking at it.

I don't blame you @BOSSGOGG I'd never get bored looking at a view like that either Smiley Very Happy

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 54 of 98

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 55 of 98

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

I'm amazed at these photos guys! Such fantastic views so thanks to everyone for sharing so far. smiling

The competition will continue until the end of the week (Sunday) so there's still plenty of time to post your favourite view if you haven't done so yet. cool

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 56 of 98

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

DSC_0793-01.jpg

My most recent favourite view from my trip up north recently, Glenfinnan viaduct in the Highlands, probably most famous for being in a couple of films about some wizards or sumthin.

Message 57 of 98

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Brilliant picture @viridis

Love the way the sun is lighting up part of the hills behind.

PS: I suspect you mean Harry Potter?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 58 of 98

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
It was indeed potter of the Harry kind.
That sun was a welcome sight, it had chucked it down until then, after this point, things got much better.
Message 59 of 98

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I've been following your trip elsewhere @viridis  and some stunning photos along with a few laughs.

Wish my phone could take photos like that slight_frown

Message 60 of 98