Did you mean: 

HONOR View 20 Giveaway

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone,

Some of you may have spotted our announcement in January that we were selling the HONOR View 20. Now that it’s been out for a few months, there’s some fantastic reviews out there. Here’s just a few review snippets from our very own customers, as left on our shop page.

• Love everything about it great phone and very fast
  • Very good battery life +very quick handset + camera a lot better than you expect for mid range handset
  • It's very responsive, fast to load and the camera is exceptional.
  • The phone has so many features. It is lighting fast and look so good!
  • This phone is definitely worth the money. The kirin 980 processor is great for all daily tasks especially as i am a heavy phone user. The phone battery lasts all day with no need to charge mid-day.

Sounds brilliant, right? Well, our friends at HONOR have one to give away to one lucky O2 Community member!

Picture of the HONOUR View 20

How do you enter?
It’s easy. The HONOR View 20 has an impressive 48MP camera, and is one of the most talked about features of the device. In honour (wink wink) of this, all you need to do to enter is post a photo below of the view from your favourite place, and tell us why. This could be a holiday you’ve been on, the view from your home/garden/conservatory, the view from a family members home, your work (though, we won’t believe you!), the view from the Eiffel Tower, or something else.

Competition info

Competition open to all members of the O2 Community. For an entry to be valid, it must contain a photo of what you consider to be your favourite place, and a brief explanation of why. Only one entry per account. Competition closes 5pm Sunday 12 May.

A winner will be chosen at random – we’ll tally up the number of entries at the end of the competition and use a random number generator to choose which one corresponds to that post. For example, if the generator gives us the number 9, we’ll choose the 9th valid entry as our winner. Usual O2 Social Competition T&C’s apply: o2.uk/terms

So, what are you waiting for? Show us a photo of your favourite view and why, and you could be our lucky winner!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 98
97 REPLIES 97

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks everyone. I'm still reeling Confused Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 71 of 98

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Thanks everyone. I'm still reeling Confused Bouncy

Congrats @Cleoriff  champagne

Feeling very sad now. ......flash

Message 72 of 98

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Oh. My. God. Jaw-dropping

Thank you so much. Shell shocked isn't the word. How wonderful.

I could ramble on @Martin-O2  but really want to say thanks to you and whoever pulled my name out of the hat. kissing_heart

Thanks again heart

Just got to this, been busy elsewhere on the forum. @Cleoriff you are really having a great week, joint winner on the Weather in Lyrics Challenge and now the Honor View 20 Giveaway. Well done and many congratulations from me. So pleased for you heart

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 73 of 98

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35218 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Woohoo, well done! Happy Dance

I detect a post on the +/- of the Honor View 20 coming soon to a forum near you... devil

Message 74 of 98

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Just told my other half. He said 'Are you sure'?

I had to show him this thread before he believed me LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 75 of 98

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

I could ramble on @Martin-O2  but really want to say thanks to you and whoever pulled my name out of the hat. kissing_heart

Thanks again heart

Just got to this, been busy elsewhere on the forum. @Cleoriff you are really having a great week, joint winner on the Weather in Lyrics Challenge and now the Honor View 20 Giveaway. Well done and many congratulations from me. So pleased for you heart

I'm luckier than that @Glory1 

I also won a voucher for chocolate from the Easter Egg hunt and a Caffe Nero voucher.

Not bad for someone who never won anything before smiling

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 76 of 98

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Thanks again heart

I'm luckier than that @Glory1 

I also won a voucher for chocolate from the Easter Egg hunt and a Caffe Nero voucher.

Not bad for someone who never won anything before smiling

Clearly @Cleoriff this is your time to win: I'd enter every giveaway/contest going on here, you may even win some more, who knows Smiley Very Happy

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 77 of 98

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35218 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Don't forget a lucky dip or two in Lotto or Euromillions, @Cleoriff rainbow

Message 78 of 98

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts