Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Highlighted
Topics: 569

Re: Google Nexus - The 2015 line-up

To be honest a free chromecast dongle wouldn't be a deal breaker for me, tariffs, contract options and personal requirements should be thought about first. We all like something free but you are then tied in for 2 years with no upgrade options.

Highlighted
Anonymous

Tweeted O2 and got a confirmation that they are only doing the 32GB version Smiley Sad

Looks like its time to move on (unless nobody else is doing the 128GB model either)

Highlighted
Topics: 714

@Anonymous wrote:

Tweeted O2 and got a confirmation that they are only doing the 32GB version Smiley Sad

Looks like its time to move on (unless nobody else is doing the 128GB model either)

I said yesterday Here that O2 were only doing the 32GB model @Anonymous

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Anonymous

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I said yesterday Here that O2 were only doing the 32GB model @Anonymous

I saw, but I'd already tweeted O2 and decided to add that fact here too as people like multiple sources of the info. 

Looking like O2 are sadly going to lose me as a customer this year (unless none of the other networks are oding the phone and I am forced to buy it sim free).

Thanks....

Highlighted
Anonymous

i cant see how i would need more than 32gb local storage so this is not a deal breaker for me 

my pics are backed via google and i dont use it as mp3 player 

money

Highlighted
Topics: 80

Say that after a few 4k videos...

Highlighted
Anonymous

I have 4k on my current nexus 6
Highlighted
Anonymous

very disappointing not to offer the 64GB version so short sighted, im niot paying for a 32GB phone with no SD upport its nonsense and uim not using up my data to stream stuff i already own

Highlighted
Anonymous

If O2 really are not going to have the 6P 64GB version upon release, then I am going to have to look elsewhere. My upgrade is due next month as well, but I do not want any less than 64GB at present. Maybe there is a reason they and Carphone Warehouse are only showing / planning 32GB, maybe there is somewhere else that has the exclusive rights to 64GB....

I am looking at Google Play to get my Nexus 6P.

Highlighted
Topics: 545

Maybe that Google aren't releasing the higher capacity devices immediately ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)