Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Get ready for the LG G3!

[ Edited ]

Current trend does seem to sway to those.

My choice is boring old black. Smiley Sad

If you want the refresh deal then perhaps another option is a case / cover of some type and colour.

Let us know how you get on.

Highlighted
Level 2: Apprentice

Are o2 looking to stock other colours? Or would it be the case of having to go elsewhere which is not something i want to do really.
Highlighted
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

Only the social media team such as @Chris_K  or possibly in store staff in a shop can confirm. 

Or poss o2 on 202 Customer Service. 

Highlighted
Topics: 572

Highlighted
Topics: 546

We don't know (we are all customers like yourself), Chris_K has been tagged and will answer when he can.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
O2 Social Media Team

Sorry for any disappointment caused but black is the only colour we're stocking of this device for now we're afraid. When new handsets arrive that come in multiple colours we do try our best to stock them all, but sometimes other networks/companies may have a colour exclusive (or timed exclusive), or sometimes it has been a business decision - perhaps availability, demand, stockroom space etc.

Sorry again for any disappointment this may cause. I have no info on if our G3 colour options will change in the future I'm afraid.

Hi. I'm from the Social Media Team.

Highlighted
Topics: 572

Highlighted
Anonymous

Hi,

I go the same coming soon screen instead of option to add tarriff.

I got in touch via live chat and the guy was very helpful and went through upgrade process and sent my a link to click on which took me though the process and its all done now!! done it all online!

He has flagged issue up so hopefully the developers fix the glitch soon!

Joe

Highlighted
Anonymous

A good result.

Enjoy
Highlighted
Anonymous

went the same way after no being able to upgrade to G3 online and now its all done. Fantastic thaks