Did you mean: 

Get ready for the LG G3!

KimberleyH
Level 4: Observant
  • 57 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Hi all

We’re pleased to announce the LG G3 is coming to O2 in July. The sequel to LG’s brilliant G2, takes all the best features from the G2 and makes them even better.

The G2’s knock on feature has been improved with Knock Code. With Knock Code, you can tap a pattern on the phone’s screen to unlock the phone, even if the screen’s switched off. Pretty awesome! It has a 5.5 inch QHD display and has a new feature that makes taking a selfie, much more fun. The G3 has a front camera flash and to take a selfie, you just hold your hand up in front of the lens and clench your fist. How cool?! The back camera is 13 megapixel with a nine point autofocus.

By now you must be wondering what this fantastic new device looks like, well here it is:

G3.PNG

Like what you see? Here are some specs to get you even more excited:

Display: 5.5”

Memory: 16GB

CPU: Snapdragon 801 quad-core processor - 2.5GHz

Storage: Up to 128GB in size

Camera: 2.1MP (front camera), 13MP (back camera)

The G3 is coming soon on O2 Refresh. Our website will be updated with all the info soon, keep an eye out for the latest updates here!

We’d love to hear what you think. What feature are you most excited for? Will you be upgrading to the LG G3? Let us know.

Thanks

Kim

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just wandered into an O2 store. They're not in yet....
Message 12 of 31

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hi all,

Just popping in again to let you know the LG G3 is out now! You can upgrade over the phone, pop into store or order one online from today > https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones/lg/g3

@Anonymous - the store didn't have them on display, or in stock (or both)? Could you PM me the store in question so I can check into it?

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 13 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hmm...when trying to upgrade it wont let you add it to basket though, still just get the option to be "kept in the loop"
Message 14 of 31

Faithfull
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 35 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Any chance of only just the black version😕
Message 15 of 31

Faithfull
  • 35 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Oops, mean to say any chance of the other 4 colours not just black?!
Message 16 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous said "Hmm...when trying to upgrade it wont let you add it to basket though, still just get the option to be "kept in the loop""

Hi

Have you been successful with the order yet.

If not try via 202 or if convenient your most local O2 Store.

Good luck.
Message 17 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Faithfull

Unfortunately sometimes Networks don't release all the colours a handset is manufactured in. Occasionally to get the colour of choice one has to obtain one sim free.

What's the colour your interested in.

"LG G3 colours will be known as Metallic Black, Silk White, Shine Gold, Moon Violet and Burgundy Red."

http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/lg-g3-colours-five-hues-available-at-launch
Message 18 of 31

Faithfull
  • 35 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Morning,

Ideally i would like to get the gold or white version. I believe they will be more popular than the black so would seem strange not to stock them.
Message 19 of 31

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You may be able to get more colour choice by going to CPW. You can still be with o2 but not on a refresh tariff. It depends which is more important to you?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 20 of 31