cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get mates rates with the Multisave Plan!

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hi everyone 👋

You might have already noticed this but the former O2 Family Plan has now been renamed to "Multisave", but still offers you the same benefits of 20% off airtime when you add extra phones, tablets or sims to your bill.

How the discount works:

Get 20% off the Airtime Plan of every new eligible Pay Monthly connection you add to your Multisave. You can add up to 20 connections*. Exclusions apply.

For example, if you add a new Pay Monthly connection that costs £19 a month for the device plan, and £16 a month for the Airtime Plan, you will save 20% off the Airtime Plan. Your Airtime Plan will then be £12.80 a month, saving you £3.20 a month. If you add a Pay Monthly sim only contract, your discount will be taken off the Airtime Plan.

More info on the Multisave Plan is available here.

Happy Saving! 😊

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Jluis2306
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeah I’m a note saying  is a customer services  just thought I’ll let you guys know what the situation is if you were to buy a tablet and contract you’re not guaranteed to get a 20% discount but they are promising

Message 11 of 12

Jluis2306
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

As I work in customer services I know the O2 customer service team look at these posts and I get feedback what’s going on so that’s why I’m doing it soon as customers know this situation I only posted on this for  because it was a member of the o2 advertising team who was posting about the discount 

Message 12 of 12