Did you mean: 

Get involved with the DooWapp BETA!

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys,

As you know, we often have small BETA trials for new products and the feedback you’ve given during these times has been fantastic. We’ve been given the chance to get involved with a great new app called DooWapp and you guys can have first access. Fantastic

DooWapp enables you to search for and insert music and lyrics into a message to a loved one or friend. The O2 Community will be hosting a trial for the DooWapp guys, to gather any feedback, suggestions, issues and ideas that you think of. Check out the FAQs below for more info:

http://doowapp.me/faq.html

Here on the community, we’ll be creating a new board soon for this trial, as well as ensuring any useful info is posted there. We’ll also have a feedback thread and ensure that you are updated as much as possible with what’s going on behind the scenes with developing the app. Click here to visit the DooWapp Community Board

This has come to us as a result of the brilliant insights you all share regularly! DooWapp is supported by Wayra, which is a Telefónica company that helps out interesting start-ups.

I’m sure that many of you will get involved with this. So, let us know your thoughts below! slight_smile

DooWapp_BetaDownload_Banner_01.jpeg

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Nope,  both apps say I have no contact using doowap. ..so big fail even though I registered two different o2 mobile number!

Message 21 of 22

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

HI guys,

I'm going to close this discussion now, for any other questions and feedback, please head over to the DoWapp board slight_smile

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/DooWapp-Music-in-the-Message/bd-p/DooWappBeta

@Anonymous . I'll ask about the Moto 360 for you.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 22 of 22