Did you mean: 

Frozen II and Hamilton are now on Disney+ ❄️⛄️

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys,

It's time to see what I can do. To test the limits and break through. No right, no wrong, no rules for me. I'm free. Let it go. I can’t hold it back anymore.

As I am a massive Disney fan (sorry mum for having to watch the Lion King 30000 times) I obviously have the Disney+ subscription from O2. This month two absolute bangers have hit Disney+ and I was wondering if you are as excited as me.

c612f427127f90d3139e4d85e995ad4b.jpg

The first is - you guessed it already - Frozen II. Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I've tried! Together with Anna, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven, Elsa faces a dangerous but remarkable journey into the unknown - to the enchanted forests and dark seas beyond Arendelle, in search of truths about the past

ccf443fb6355edb0331f210c6fe75cc6.jpg

And the second one is Hamilton. The filmed version of the original Broadway smash hit “Hamilton” combines the best elements of live theatre, film and streaming in an astounding blend of hip-hop, jazz, R&B and Broadway. Presenting the tale of American founding father Alexander Hamilton.

I don't care what they're going to say. Let the storm rage oooooon. What is your favourite Disney movie? Are you going to watch Frozen or Hamilton or have you seen it already. Let me know below!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

O2Sarah
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 74 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 8 Solutions
AMAZING additions!
Message 2 of 5

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@O2Sarah have you seen them? 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 3 of 5

O2Sarah
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 74 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 8 Solutions
I’ve seen Frozen II which is awesome, the soundtrack has been our lockdown anthem!! Need to watch Hamilton though, the reviews are fab!

@lucasB have you watched them yet?
Message 4 of 5

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

I love Frozen @O2Sarah joy But don't tell anyone hahaha

signature

Message 5 of 5