Welcome & News

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Forum changes...

Cheers Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Anonymous

I preferred the old Forum, bring it back Abs!!!!!

I tried to sign in as me but it seems things are not what they should be with this system.

What a mess!!

af

Highlighted
Anonymous

As with everyone else, i lost my original forum name...no prob i thought.  Then it made me change my login to my email before i could post...again, no problem (or so i thought).  It kept on coming up with email on page expired and so could not receive the confirmation email needed so was forced to use a different email address to login with.

Is there any way of changing this login email to another?

Cheers.

Highlighted
Anonymous

Ok it looks like I'm not the only 1 who have had no end of problems getting back on this forum, whats up with that?? Unable to use my forum name as it's in use, well yes of course it is I'm using it but nope can't use it no matter what I try. Well it's better than yesterday as I was totally unknown to O2
iechyd da
Highlighted
Anonymous

What a cheek Newbie !!!!!!!! ABs how can I link back to my old profile please?
iechyd da
Highlighted
Topics: 293
Kudos: 1,845
Ideas: 6

@Anonymous wrote:

I preferred the old Forum, bring it back Abs!!!!!

I tried to sign in as me but it seems things are not what they should be with this system.

What a mess!!

af

Af just pm abs and they will link to the old you

iPhone xs 256gb on 20gb tariff o2 open discount
iPad Pro 11” 2018 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Henstridge Rural South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Highlighted
Anonymous

Gee whiz that was fast I'm no longer a newbie
iechyd da
Highlighted
Level 3: Thinker

why can't i log onto the community separate to logging onto my o2 account as i use different email accounts before the change Smiley Mad

Highlighted
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

We???? You mean you and the 'select few', perksie. The elitism is overwhelming.

I can see by other posts in this thread that I'm not the only one who wasn't aware of the changes, and that I'm not the only one finding all this new login and email address nonsense a right pain. I expect that list will continue to grow. Either that or people just won't bother. 

Highlighted
Topics: 247

@Bambino wrote:

We???? You mean you and the 'select few', perksie. The elitism is overwhelming.

I can see by other posts in this thread that I'm not the only one who wasn't aware of the changes, and that I'm not the only one finding all this new login and email address nonsense a right pain. I expect that list will continue to grow. Either that or people just won't bother. 

No elitism at all, I was just referring to all the other forum regulars who would have known this.

The new log in is for everyone logging into the O2 main site, and you could use a password reminder program to fill it in for you if you find it difficult.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1