Topics: 557

Re: Forum changes...

Well, hopefully not to long now....beta closing 14th March Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team

Hello everyone,
Quick update in continuation to our announcement previously, as some of you may know, we’ve been working on a new forum which is going to be called the ‘O2 Community’. We’re really excited and thrilled as it has a fresh, new look. You'll be able to keep updated with Community chatter, earn special titles for how active you are in the community and more!
Recently, we ran a beta trial with a select few to get ideas around how to improve the new Community. We've put that feedback into every part of the Community - from the title O2 Community to being able to easily view unread posts.
We’ve been busy with some final preparations, as part of that we'll be freezing the forum for the next two days but get ready, we're going to unveil the O2 community this Wednesday, 4th April. So, watch this space!
Thanks
Abs
Highlighted
Topics: 293
Kudos: 1,845
Ideas: 6

thanks for the update Abs
It was fun to be part of the beta trial.
iPhone xs 256gb on 20gb tariff o2 open discount
iPad Pro 11” 2018 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Henstridge Rural South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Highlighted
Anonymous

Yep. Hope people like the new format and that we can finally defeat the spammers
Highlighted
Topics: 247

Good news, looking forward to it! Smiley Very Happy
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Highlighted
Anonymous

Test
Highlighted
Anonymous

Well hello everyone on the O2 Community Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Anonymous

Not working very well, hope O2 are monitoring this.   It wouldnt let me sign in with my ID and took me to my O2 account sign in, did this and got a registration page. Put my id in and it told me that name was taken (of course it is - its mine!! stupid computers)

Several attempts, different browsers cache cleared and all the usual so had to create a new id

Highlighted
Anonymous

Hi

Looks better than the old forum, however I can't sign in with my old user name and password.

Made me sign into my O2 account and then it works fine.

Alex

Highlighted
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

I had to re-register it would not let me in, was medicuk now just medic.
It seem slowwww