Forum changes...

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions
Hello Everyone,
As mentioned briefly in the past, we’re looking to upgrade our forum platform in the coming months. We’re making some huge investments to improve our forum and enhance the forum community. I’m happy to say that the project is progressing smoothly, we’re also taking into consideration the feedback many of you have been giving us like the recent spam issues.
I’m very excited about the facelift and anticipate a similar reaction from all of you. There’ll be lots of fun activities with the forum revamp but we’ll remain focused on the key element – ‘how to make our forum a better place to help each other with any query related to O2 products & services.’
I’ll share more information as soon as I get them, until that watch the space guys! slight_smile
Any feedback or suggestion is appreciated.
Thanks
Abs
Message 1 of 77
76 REPLIES 76

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi SurreyBoy77,

The email address for the Community is linked to your o2.co.uk account.

Have you tried updating the email address for your o2.co.uk account here: https://registration.o2.co.uk/Registration/Update
Message 71 of 77

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi sampberry,

Check your account out again slight_smile
Message 72 of 77

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank youuuu.. phew!

Ive been a member here 3 years... I love o2 as a company keep up the good work peeps!

Message 73 of 77

Luke198823
Level 3: Thinker
  • 69 Posts
  • 19 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

hi o2 you shod give us some thing like monery in to are o2 rewards for evey time we help some one in the forum.

Message 74 of 77

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Luke198823 wrote:

hi o2 you shod give us some thing like monery in to are o2 rewards for evey time we help some one in the forum.

You don't do this out of the goodness of your heart?? Mercenary wink

Message 75 of 77

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Luke198823 wrote:

Isn't that called Giffgaff?:smileywink:

Message 76 of 77

Luke198823
  • 69 Posts
  • 19 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi davec yes it is giffgaff.

Message 77 of 77