Forum changes...

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions
Hello Everyone,
As mentioned briefly in the past, we’re looking to upgrade our forum platform in the coming months. We’re making some huge investments to improve our forum and enhance the forum community. I’m happy to say that the project is progressing smoothly, we’re also taking into consideration the feedback many of you have been giving us like the recent spam issues.
I’m very excited about the facelift and anticipate a similar reaction from all of you. There’ll be lots of fun activities with the forum revamp but we’ll remain focused on the key element – ‘how to make our forum a better place to help each other with any query related to O2 products & services.’
I’ll share more information as soon as I get them, until that watch the space guys! slight_smile
Any feedback or suggestion is appreciated.
Thanks
Abs
Message 1 of 77
76 REPLIES 76

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cheers slight_smile

Message 41 of 77

Anonymous
Not applicable

I preferred the old Forum, bring it back Abs!!!!!

I tried to sign in as me but it seems things are not what they should be with this system.

What a mess!!

af

Message 42 of 77

Anonymous
Not applicable

As with everyone else, i lost my original forum name...no prob i thought.  Then it made me change my login to my email before i could post...again, no problem (or so i thought).  It kept on coming up with email on page expired and so could not receive the confirmation email needed so was forced to use a different email address to login with.

Is there any way of changing this login email to another?

Cheers.

Message 43 of 77

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok it looks like I'm not the only 1 who have had no end of problems getting back on this forum, whats up with that?? Unable to use my forum name as it's in use, well yes of course it is I'm using it but nope can't use it no matter what I try. Well it's better than yesterday as I was totally unknown to O2
iechyd da
Message 44 of 77

Anonymous
Not applicable
What a cheek Newbie !!!!!!!! ABs how can I link back to my old profile please?
iechyd da
Message 45 of 77

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I preferred the old Forum, bring it back Abs!!!!!

I tried to sign in as me but it seems things are not what they should be with this system.

What a mess!!

af

Af just pm abs and they will link to the old you

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 46 of 77

Anonymous
Not applicable
Gee whiz that was fast I'm no longer a newbie
iechyd da
Message 47 of 77

goatty2uk
Level 3: Thinker
  • 147 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

why can't i log onto the community separate to logging onto my o2 account as i use different email accounts before the change Smiley Mad

Message 48 of 77

Anonymous
Not applicable

We???? You mean you and the 'select few', perksie. The elitism is overwhelming.

I can see by other posts in this thread that I'm not the only one who wasn't aware of the changes, and that I'm not the only one finding all this new login and email address nonsense a right pain. I expect that list will continue to grow. Either that or people just won't bother. 

Message 49 of 77

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

We???? You mean you and the 'select few', perksie. The elitism is overwhelming.

I can see by other posts in this thread that I'm not the only one who wasn't aware of the changes, and that I'm not the only one finding all this new login and email address nonsense a right pain. I expect that list will continue to grow. Either that or people just won't bother. 

No elitism at all, I was just referring to all the other forum regulars who would have known this.

The new log in is for everyone logging into the O2 main site, and you could use a password reminder program to fill it in for you if you find it difficult.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 50 of 77