Forum changes...

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions
Hello Everyone,
As mentioned briefly in the past, we’re looking to upgrade our forum platform in the coming months. We’re making some huge investments to improve our forum and enhance the forum community. I’m happy to say that the project is progressing smoothly, we’re also taking into consideration the feedback many of you have been giving us like the recent spam issues.
I’m very excited about the facelift and anticipate a similar reaction from all of you. There’ll be lots of fun activities with the forum revamp but we’ll remain focused on the key element – ‘how to make our forum a better place to help each other with any query related to O2 products & services.’
I’ll share more information as soon as I get them, until that watch the space guys! slight_smile
Any feedback or suggestion is appreciated.
Thanks
Abs
Message 1 of 77
76 REPLIES 76

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 21 of 77

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions
Hello everyone,
Quick update in continuation to our announcement previously, as some of you may know, we’ve been working on a new forum which is going to be called the ‘O2 Community’. We’re really excited and thrilled as it has a fresh, new look. You'll be able to keep updated with Community chatter, earn special titles for how active you are in the community and more!
Recently, we ran a beta trial with a select few to get ideas around how to improve the new Community. We've put that feedback into every part of the Community - from the title O2 Community to being able to easily view unread posts.
We’ve been busy with some final preparations, as part of that we'll be freezing the forum for the next two days but get ready, we're going to unveil the O2 community this Wednesday, 4th April. So, watch this space!
Thanks
Abs
Message 22 of 77

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
thanks for the update Abs
It was fun to be part of the beta trial.
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 23 of 77

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yep. Hope people like the new format and that we can finally defeat the spammers
Message 24 of 77

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
Good news, looking forward to it! grin
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 25 of 77

Anonymous
Not applicable
Test
Message 26 of 77

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well hello everyone on the O2 Community slight_smile

Message 27 of 77

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not working very well, hope O2 are monitoring this.   It wouldnt let me sign in with my ID and took me to my O2 account sign in, did this and got a registration page. Put my id in and it told me that name was taken (of course it is - its mine!! stupid computers)

Several attempts, different browsers cache cleared and all the usual so had to create a new id

Message 28 of 77

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Looks better than the old forum, however I can't sign in with my old user name and password.

Made me sign into my O2 account and then it works fine.

Alex

Message 29 of 77

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had to re-register it would not let me in, was medicuk now just medic.
It seem slowwww

Message 30 of 77