Did you mean: 

Follow the Rabbit

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

Whats better then hearing your favourite band on the radio or seeing your sports team win the game? Seeing it live of course! 

O2's latest campaign, #followtherabbit aims to champion the unforgettable experience of seeing your favourite band or sports team live!

And we would love to hear about your most unforgettable live experiences Feedback

Were you there when England won the Rugby world cup in 2003? Did you catch ZZ Top headlining at Glastonbury last year?

Let us know in the comments below, specifically what emotions you felt at the time and what made it such a unique experience.

More information can he found here and don't forget to #followtherabbit 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Mrs H prob wouldn't approve wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 13

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122813 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Mrs H prob wouldn't approve wink

Pffttttt....Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I watched England win the World Rugby on tv in my living room ... Martin Johnson was the captain ... he hugged & kissed his wife who'd come to the front to greet her hubby ... laughed my socks off when the Auzzie dignitary basically jabbed the England players in the chest with their medals on ribbons ... he had no sportsmanship ... btw Martin's autobiography is a good read, he stopped playing then ... was briefly coach of the England team but was made a scapegoat 

Yep, I'm a Rugger Bugr ... either code

@Martin-O2 I'd like to request 2 grandstand VIP tickets to the Rugby League Challenge Cup Final ... why ? ... I'm hoping my team of Castleford Tigers will be there ... the bookies have made them 2nd favourite to win Superleague ... off to place a bet tomorrow slight_smile

Edited for spelling / mentioning Castleford Tigers ... = ... my fave Superleague team 

Message 13 of 13