Fitbit Ionic - Out now!

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions
fitbit_ionic_charcoal_sku_header.png

Super Bright touchscreen display, clearly visible in bright daylight

Fitbit Ionic’s high-resolution colour touchscreen features scratch-proof Corning Gorilla Glass 3, crisp graphics and amplified brightness. A day lasts 24 hours. So should your watch. With a multi-day battery life of over four days, Ionic tracks your morning, night and everything in between.

Swim Proof & track every turn of your swim

The new Fitbit Ionic tracks Swimming & is water resistant to 50 metres.  Wear in the pool or rain and use it to track swim workouts with stats like lap counting, duration and calories burned. Get a better understanding of your fitness level and learn how you can improve over time with a personalised Cardio Fitness Score.

Play up to 300+ songs wirelessly via store & save

With Fitbit Ionic, you can store and play 300+ songs right from your wrist—giving you the motivation you need at a moment’s notice. If you’ve got music stored and saved on PC/laptop, download to Ionic and listen on the go, wirelessly via Bluetooth headphones.

Still need more convincing?

Check out the video below showing off some of the features above, and why this could be the smartwatch and fitness tracker you've been looking for.

Get yours right here from O2.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks for that info @Chris_K

If only I was fit enough to monitor my fitness, I might be interested Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Sounds good but couldnt wear one in work so would be a waste of money 😞

Message 3 of 3