Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you love #BlueMonday?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Guys,

We're doing a competition on Twitter for #BlueMonday

WeLoveBlueMonday - do you? Tell us what's making you cheerful today before 2pm and you could win a new Xperia Z3.

I love this blue monday because I've just book my next holiday, going to Rome!! I hope the sky is blue for those days slight_smile

Come on we're spreading joy - and prizes - at WeLoveBlueMonday. Come join us on Twitter.

Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38

Cleoriff
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

If Twitter is regarded as another "group" - then this thread may be in contravention of par 8.2 of the much vaunted  O2 Community Guidelines which says :-  "Please do not use this community to advertise or promote other communities or groups".

Thinks - should I invoke the "Report Inappropriate Content" facility? ....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Thinking

If you click in the link in Marina's first post you will find it is O2's twitter site so they re not contravening guidleines as such @Anonymous ?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

If you click in the link in Marina's first post you will find it is O2's twitter site so they re not contravening guidleines as such @Anonymous ?

Hmmmm. Not entirely convinced but I will concede gracefully. Smiley LOL

(Are you a closet member of the "site management team", @Cleoriff ?  Smiley Frustrated)

Message 22 of 39

Cleoriff
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Hmmmm. Not entirely convinced but I will concede gracefully. Smiley LOL

(Are you a closet member of the "site management team", @Cleoriff ?  Smiley Frustrated)

Not at all..... When you first had me doubting it was Twitter, I made sure I went back and clicked on all the available links in Marina's post, just for my own sanity... I got all my information there wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

When you first had me doubting it was Twitter,

Eh?   Don't understand that remark @Cleoriff    The whole point of my post was based on the fact that it WAS Twitter (albeit a ceratin "page" or section thereof).  I just queried if Twitter fell within the definition of  "another group" in terms of the Guidelines.    

Message 24 of 39

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
No it wouldn't as it's the same social media wing within o2 that run the community methinks.
Message 25 of 39

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93174 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

@Anonymous 

I'm not sure where the confusion lies? It's a competition (?) organised by @o2 Twitter. Entry is optional and as there are no t&cs there are no rules to contravene....

Message 26 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

@Anonymous 

@I'm not sure where the confusion lies? It's a competition (?) organised by @o2 Twitter. Entry is optional and as there are no t&cs there are no rules to contravene....

I think the confusion, if any, may rest somewhere in Thailand @jonsie wink

@I queried (in jest) whether O2 Community Guidelines had been breached and I subsequently  conceded the point in one of my responses to @Cleoriff in the interests of brevity.   So no confusion there.

I don't think anyone raised any issues regarding contravention of the (apparently non-existent) rules and/or t&cs of the so called "competition".   So no confusion there either.

Now hopefully we can relax and enjoy tonight's episode of Broadchurch which by comparison is dead simple to follow and understand.  Bouncy

BTW - If there is any spare heat and/or sunshine over there do send it this direction please!

Message 27 of 39

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93174 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

Well it's 2.30am @Anonymous and air conditioning and fan working overtime. You will be pleased to know however that come the 1st February I will be back freezing the proverbials off in good old Lancashire....really looking forward to that my friend....not!!

Message 28 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Well it's 2.30am @Anonymous and air conditioning and fan working overtime. You will be pleased to know however that come the 1st February I will be back freezing the proverbials off in good old Lancashire....really looking forward to that my friend....not!!

Oh I am sorry   @jonsie .         Very thoughtless of me!  I tend to think everyone lives by UTC Smiley Very Happy

We look forward to your safe return to GB.

Message 29 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

So @Anonymous , did i win? Bouncy

Message 30 of 39