Countryfile Live

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Competition now closed. 

Hey everyone, 

Continuing this summer's theme of family events we have a great opportunity for a couple of Community members and their loved ones to attend the Countryfile Live event! 

Countryfile and Countryfile Live

Countryfile is a BBC produced show which reports on rural, agricultural, and environmental issues across the UK, usually focusing on one area for each show and has been a staple of British TV since it was first broadcast in 1988. 

Countryfile Live is a fantastic trip for you and your family that continues the theme of the show in a fun day out which celebrates 30 years of the program. You will have the chance to look behind the scenes in a Q&A theatre show, get an insight into how the show is made by speaking to members of the production crew and meet the presenters, who will be recounting their favourite stories of life on the Countryfile road.The event is dog and child friendly and has a ton of activities and attractions for you to enjoy! Please check out the website for further details. 

O2 will also have a presence at the event, with on site Guru sessions, Priority offers and enhanced 4G coverage and more!  

countryfile.jpg

Dates, times and location

We have 2 family tickets available which grants entry to a family of 5. 1 for Saturday 4th August and 1 for Sunday 5th August

The event is located Blenheim Palace, Woodstock, Oxfordshire, OX20 1PP and will run from 9:30am to 6:30pm. 

How to get tickets 

As we only have 2 family tickets available we'll pick 2 winners at random from those who want to attend. The tickets will have to be posted to you so this giveaway will be open until Tuesday 31st July. There are a few things to consider before you request a family ticket. 

• You will have to make your own way to the event (location above) as O2 will not be able to provide transport. 
  • You should make sure you're free on the weekend 4th/5th August before you request a ticket. 
  • You should be prepared to write a review of your day out at Countryfile Live and the O2 elements of the event! 
  • Please review the terms and conditions before requesting a ticket. 

If you're happy with the above and want to request a family ticket simply comment on this thread and let us know your thoughts on Countryfile! 

Competition now closed. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

SamF
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yes please - would love a family ticket for Sunday 4 August x tried to get these earlier on priority but was too late! Have no holiday over the summer holidays so trying to make the most of the weekends so this would be a lovely day out for me, my husband and two boys 😁🤞🤞

P.s it says closing date 31 August 2018 - hoping that’s meant to say 31 July 2018 x
Message 2 of 13

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Martin-O2Wrong closing date?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 13

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for pointing out the date error @SamF@Cleoriff I don't expect you guys to use a time machine! 

@SamF Awesome I'll put your name in the hat! 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 4 of 13

moodymare
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

would love to win tickets for Sunday pretty please 🙂

Message 5 of 13

Skyhawk1010
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 150 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Country File has been compulsive viewing in my
Fathers house since its very first show. We are townies but love the countryside.And it would be fantastic to meet John Craven, one of the most able and reliable of all the TV presenter so yes please I'd very much like to go.
Message 6 of 13

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks @moodymare@Skyhawk1010! Names are in the hat. smiling

signature

Message 7 of 13

moodymare
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Exciting 🤞🏻
Message 8 of 13

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone this is now closed. I'll get in touch with the winners and will post an update shortly. cool

signature

Message 9 of 13

moodymare
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
😬
Message 10 of 13