Did you mean: 

Community team availability over Christmas

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

With Christmas just around the corner now the community team will be taking some well needed time off to relax and recharge our batteries after such a busy year! We've made sure that at least one of us will be around during the period to help keep the community ticking over and in case there are an unforeseen problems. wink

@Martin-O2  is off 16th - 22nd December 

@LukasB  is off 23rd - 28th December 

@Marjo  is off 29th Dec - 4th Jan 

As usual, we will also be off on the weekends and bank holidays but the moderation team will be there to take care of housekeeping and can contact us if there are any emergencies. 

The account guru's will be working over the Christmas period but you may see reduced staff levels. Continue to check the rota on the guru board to see who's on to help. slight_smile

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Have a brake @Martin_o2 and @LukasB and @Marjo and I hope all three of you keep your salf safe over Christmas and New year.
LGreenwood
Message 11 of 20

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Late to the party, but hope you all have a nice quiet time away from the community @Martin-O2, @Marjo and @LukasB!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 12 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, just seen this thread

Hoping you all have a good break away from work ... stay safe ... smiling

Message 13 of 20

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35787 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

Hey up - @Martin-O2 is already away, today's 18th?

Anyway, hope it was quiet (!) and relaxing.  

Message 14 of 20

Eundercrackers
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello! I desperatly need some help! I've emailed the credit refferal team today and spoken to O2 customer service about a past £96 owing which I was never advised about. Now, my mortgage cannot get accepted till I have confirmation from the team I have paid it and they are not responding to my emails. Please help...!!

Message 15 of 20

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 16 of 20

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Will try the tags again for @jonsie...
@O2Daniel
@Thomaso1
@O2Emma

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 17 of 20

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 18 of 20

O2Daniel
  • 67 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Thanks for the tag  @gmarkj 

@Eundercrackers I can certainly have a look into this for you. If it is an old account, or if it is affecting your credit file, then by emailing creditfile referrals is the correct thing to be doing, to get a response, as they are the only people that can ammend your credit file if it is incorrectly showing a default from ourselves, however, i can certainly have a look into your account and see if i can see anything to support you with this. I will provate message you now to go into things a little further slight_smile

signature
Message 19 of 20

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the kind words everyone! It was a nice relaxing break and I'm back now, catching up on emails and what's been happening on the community slight_smile

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 20 of 20