Did you mean: 

Community rewards March & April 2021

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

I'm happy to announce that it's now time for the April community rewards! In addition we have also been able to make the necessary calculations for the March rewards so if you qualified for either the March or April rewards you have been tagged below. wink

Each month we have a massive amount of people asking and answering questions on all things related to O2 and mobile and generally keeping the community a fun place to be! We like to say thanks to those members who have really contributed to the community with credit of their next bill or on their PAYG balance!! 

All the rewarded members are listed below! A massive thank you to everyone who participated in the community activities during December. smiling If you're on the list please drop me a private message with the O2 number you'd like credited with your reward and I'll let you know how much your reward will be. wink

@127, @717266, @Abbie11, @afiifafiifa, @AGB24, @Alanjones, @Alimad, @Ally3103, @Anonymous, @Anna12, @ASA1, @Ashfaq, @b4u2, @Bambino, @Ben_Forrester, @Bhomika, @BobM, @Bradt90, @cannycustomer, @cantona56, @caprice, @ChrisJackson, @Cleoriff, @ComaChameleon, @crizdee, @disgustedcustom, @dizliz, @dm15285, @Emmachaplin87, @F56JCW, @FionaC1, @Gemma0613, @GerardC, @Gill08Mcc, @Glada_vickan, @gmarkj, @Gordy67, @guybrush, @Helen11, @Help21, @Jac3, @James21, @jasons6930, @jdee, @JemmaB, @Jenny105, @JMI, @Joanie, @johne53, @Jolinechurchwel, @Jomamijo, @jonsie, @joules, @KateH, @Kawneet, @Kiru, @Kiruthiban, @KMac69, @KMarshall, @Leo-21, @liggerz87, @Lilactimes73, @Lins56, @Liz12, @LocoMotion555, @LottieJosh, Continued below... 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Thank you @Martin-O2 

Sent PM

Message 11 of 39

O2EmmaLouise
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 254 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 28 Solutions

Congrats guys!

Each and every one of you deserves a massive pat on the back because, quite frankly, we wouldn't be able to keep up with every message and response ourselves.

You guys make it a fun place to be, so thank you hugging

Message 12 of 39

LottieJosh
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you so much @Martin-O2. Pm sent👍
Message 13 of 39

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for all the PM's so far! I'll start working through them first thing in the morning. slight_smile

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 14 of 39

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25128 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well done everyone

Thanks @Martin-O2 and O2 for my award[s]. 

Much appreciated.

pm sent.

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 15 of 39

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

Thanks and well done all.

PM on way slight_smile

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 39

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Thanks @Martin-O2 and community managers. Well done everyone. wink

PM sent.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 39

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35762 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Well done, everyone who has been nominated for a reward!

PM sent, @Martin-O2, thank you!

Message 18 of 39

Sarah_K
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Oooo intriguing. Will send my number now slight_smile
Message 19 of 39

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Does anyone know when my reward will on my account as I have an over due payment that I am paying off on the 17th of May and March and April reward would help me pay some of it off?
LGreenwood
Message 20 of 39