Did you mean: 

Community rewards March, April and May 2020

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

During the COVID-19 crisis we've had to pause the community rewards programme due to staffing numbers being reduced and the overall massive increase in O2 customers visiting the community for help. 

I'm happy to announce that we are now in a position to restart the community rewards! Not only that, we have backdated the rewards to March so no one will miss out on rewards that they have already earned. smiling

Over the past 3 months we've had a massive amount of people asking and answering questions on all things related to O2 and mobile and generally keeping the community a fun place to be! We like to say thanks to those members who have contributed to the community with credit of their next bill or on their PAYG balance!! 

All the rewarded members are listed below! A massive thank you to everyone who participated in the community! If you're on the list please drop me a private message with the O2 number you'd like credited with your reward and I'll let you know how much your reward will be. wink

@00mpollard @1973nikbud @1carol @5667balHaM @5bears @AaA @abarcpet @Abbi @Abbyeversfield1 @AbbyH1 @ABennett @Aberdeenshire @AC1231 @AChappie @aclondon @Adam99 @AdamLiterally @adamtemp64 @Addison @addy1948 @Adwh @Ady2 @AET @agata2019 @agent4tea7 @Aileen @Ainedonaghy @Aisha1 @Aj2000 @AKPal @akspdd @Ala458 @Alan83 @alanb1976 @Aleclab90 @AlexH95 @alfie1763 @Alfiep @Alii @Alison1 @AlistairPark @Alunj @Alysha @Alzaar1223 @Amanda61 @AmberW @Amie123 @Amy123 @Amy2 @Amy89 @Andrea2 @andrethetall @AndreTinnie @Andrew_B @Andrew1985 @AndyCC @AndyColeman @AndyLondon @andywoodrow @Ang1 @Angelwiings69 @Anita18 @Annaloiste @AnneCrandles @AnneMarie @Ant658 @Anthgray @Anthony1 @Aqeela786 @Arkady @ArThor @Ashley85 @AW123456 @AW22 @Awais @AztecUK @Babbs83 @Babyzac16 @Bambino @Bamboccio @BarbaraR @barrie1 @batemansxxxb @Baz @beardybuck @beau1 @BeccaH @beccyboo35 @Becky6 @Becky915 @Belfastni @Ben2 @bendouglas @benfphillips @Benjaminbid22 @Bez67 @BigDaddyUK @bigdavie88

Please note: due to the large number of rewards that need to be processed you might see the credit appear over the next couple of bills. 

Once these have been applied we'll process the June rewards and then the schedule will be back to normal. cool 

More info:

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 74
73 REPLIES 73

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Thank you will be sending pm. 

Never seen a list as long rofl

Message 21 of 74

Northoltgirls
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you. I never knew about rewards so this come as a good surprise. PM sent
Message 22 of 74

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35210 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
Wow! Monumental list there, @Martin-O2!
Thank you!
PM to follow...
Message 23 of 74

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Please bear with me guys it's going to take a little while to get through all the PM's laughing

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 24 of 74

ellymoo
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I didn't know either. Thank you!
Message 25 of 74

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10656 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Cor😰 @Martin-O2
Agree extraordinary long list, well done though everyone who helped to answer and get through it all.
Sending PM shortly.
You might need several cups of coffee and a lie down to survive that.
Thank you very much Martin.

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 26 of 74

Georgeee1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'd like to PM you, Martin, but (ironically, as per one of my recent topics) apparently I do not have the privileges to do that! 

So If I cannot PM you, what now?

Message 27 of 74

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you so much @Martin-O2 

A brilliant and much appreciated surprise.

Well done, everyone - all richly deserved awards in recognition of the contributions to this brilliant Community.

pm sent

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 28 of 74

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
That's an odd one @Georgeee1, so maybe @Martin-O2 can PM you first to see if you can reply...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 29 of 74

Georgeee1
  • 15 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks gmarkj. It is ironic, seeing as one of my recent posts was about being told I had 2 PMs (probably very old as I had not been here for a long time) waiting for me - but I was not able to read them as I did not have those privileges!! Consensus seemed to be they were probably long-expired automated admin posts. But if I needed 'privileges' to even read them, it will be interesting to find out what happens if Martin does PM me. We'll see....
Message 30 of 74