Did you mean: 

Community rewards December 2020

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

Once again it's time for the community rewards! Apologies that this post is going up a little later then usual. It's always a busy time at the start of a new year. sleeping

Each month we have a massive amount of people asking and answering questions on all things related to O2 and mobile and generally keeping the community a fun place to be! We like to say thanks to those members who have really contributed to the community with credit of their next bill or on their PAYG balance!! 

A special shoutout goes to @SamsungFanBoy for posting his excellent review of the Sansung A71!  

All the rewarded members are listed below! A massive thank you to everyone who participated in the community activities during December. smiling If you're on the list please drop me a private message with the O2 number you'd like credited with your reward and I'll let you know how much your reward will be. wink

@69, @20011, @5g, @AdamBS, @Alaina, @AmyMcK, @Angel23, @AngryOldGuy, @b4u2, @Bababui, @Bambino, @Bastan123, @Bazooka-Joe, @BG82, @BigDaddyUK, @blissgirl, @Bob_Mcg, @Bob5, @Bria1, @Bumped, @CancelDisney, @CatLady, @Chateau57, @cheti111, @Chloe7, @ClareTops, @Cleoriff, @CMK, @ComaChameleon, @DaveBuzzeyB, @davidt99, @Db1, @deborah2, @DeeM, @Dionne1, @DocMarten, @DogLover82, @EleanorDavies, @emmacalx, @Enduro_Rider, @Francesco8, @Frin, @GD_02, @Gem1102, @GeoffDL, @gmarkj, @Grrr, @Handypockets, @Headbanger, @I_Want_My_iPad, @Jakeal22, @Jasonlordcastle, @Jay16, @Jenny105, @JMI, @Jojode, @Jono987, @jonsie, @Kacey, @KeefyW, @Kendjin, @Kieran2, @KirstyM1, @Koszmar, @KT86, @L_W_Ward, @Lagu, @Liam548, @liggerz87, @litos81, @Lou6, @Loubie, @Luke30, @Lyns1, @madasaf1sh, @marcarm, @MaryM, @Mcmac92, @Melchett, @MG06, @MI5, @Mi-Amigo, @Minty2, @mm7000gb, @MrsClart, @MrsD1, @MUMMYB, @NBIBI Continued below... 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@nevzy31, @Nick_selkent, @O_dear, @ParkyRam, @patrycja, @Pennywren, @pgn, @Pk2065, @Rach6, @Razzadazza1, @Rbarkley82, @Rickywells, @Ronaldo92, @SamsungFanBoy, @Sara25, @ScottyBoy65, @SG9_Chris, @Shaunaxx231, @sheepdog, @Simon321, @smf333, @StarGazer, @Stephen-g, @SteveT63, @stevieb333, @strawchoco, @T5SWB, @TallTrees, @Theshed, @thornebt, @Treble, @Ulverstonian, @upgrade8, @Vics, @viridis, @wildbunchx, @Will-44, @WispaRed7, @Woody1073, @ZP,

Thanks again everyone and don't forget to drop me a private message with your mobile number to find out what your reward is. wink

More info:

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 2 of 33

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

There you go @Luke30 @MI5 

signature

Message 3 of 33

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Thanks @LukasB @Martin-O2 @TheresaV 

Well done everyone and PM on way slight_smile

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 33

BobM
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 4304 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @Martin-O2 - PM sent.

Also thanking @LukasB and @TheresaV 

Well done all who contributed  thumbsup

Message 5 of 33

BG82
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
What is this about 😊
Message 6 of 33

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25023 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @Martin-O2  @LukasB and @TheresaV - and not forgetting @Marjo - for my Award.

much appreciated.

Well done, everyone thumbsup

pm sent @Martin-O2 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 7 of 33

Cleoriff
  • 122371 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks @Martin-O2 and team. Congrats everyone.

PM on the way.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 33

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 9 of 33

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@BG82 read again - you are being rewarded joy

signature

Message 10 of 33