Did you mean: 

Community rewards August 2021

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

It's the start of another month which means it's time for the community rewards!

Each month we have a massive amount of people asking and answering questions on all things related to O2 and mobile and generally keeping the community a fun place to be! We like to say thanks to those members who have really contributed to the community with credit of their next bill or on their PAYG balance!! 

All the rewarded members are listed below! A massive thank you to everyone who participated in the community activities during August. 😎

If you're on the list please drop me a private message with the O2 number you'd like credited with your reward and I'll let you know how much your reward will be. 

@97, @1984, @2DividedByZero, @AbbieA, @Age123, @agentK, @Aliza2008, @andi, @Andy66, @Andy7856, @anon21, @ATo, @Bambino, @Bamboccio, @BennyBee, @BigMunro, @Billie_Williams, @blissgirl, @BobM, @BRS, @Cabc, @Caro333blue, @Carol1961, @Cc93, @Cheree1, @Chloe124578, @Chloe910, @Cleoriff, @crozzo, @Dan25@Derpinor, @dg22, @dongleuser, @Dorthe2021, @edd, @Elizabeth80, @Freshmeat, @fuming1, @Gartoo, @Geo1, @Georgia1999, @Georgina36, @Glen21, @gmarkj, @Golfer23, @Anonymous, @Grxzzy, @GT1982, @Hannah19, @HummingBee, @Ij4, @insertnamehere, @IT_Engineer69, @J-P, @JaneyHelp99, @Jaynedoe, @Jenny105, @John666, @JohnL, @Jonick, @jonsie, @JPD, @Jphilp, @Julian007, @Justyjust7g, @KatieB21, @Katkins, @kedi123, @Kh13, @Kimbohew, @Kirat, @Anonymous, Continued below... 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12067 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

Pleased that the recent charges section is back working, and my reward is on my account - many thanks to @Martin-O2 and the team! 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 31 of 33

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks all for confirming that your rewards have been applied! 😎

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 32 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yay thanks M!

Message 33 of 33