Did you mean: 

Community rewards August 2021

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

It's the start of another month which means it's time for the community rewards!

Each month we have a massive amount of people asking and answering questions on all things related to O2 and mobile and generally keeping the community a fun place to be! We like to say thanks to those members who have really contributed to the community with credit of their next bill or on their PAYG balance!! 

All the rewarded members are listed below! A massive thank you to everyone who participated in the community activities during August. 😎

If you're on the list please drop me a private message with the O2 number you'd like credited with your reward and I'll let you know how much your reward will be. 

@97, @1984, @2DividedByZero, @AbbieA, @Age123, @agentK, @Aliza2008, @andi, @Andy66, @Andy7856, @anon21, @ATo, @Bambino, @Bamboccio, @BennyBee, @BigMunro, @Billie_Williams, @blissgirl, @BobM, @BRS, @Cabc, @Caro333blue, @Carol1961, @Cc93, @Cheree1, @Chloe124578, @Chloe910, @Cleoriff, @crozzo, @Dan25@Derpinor, @dg22, @dongleuser, @Dorthe2021, @edd, @Elizabeth80, @Freshmeat, @fuming1, @Gartoo, @Geo1, @Georgia1999, @Georgina36, @Glen21, @gmarkj, @Golfer23, @Anonymous, @Grxzzy, @GT1982, @Hannah19, @HummingBee, @Ij4, @insertnamehere, @IT_Engineer69, @J-P, @JaneyHelp99, @Jaynedoe, @Jenny105, @John666, @JohnL, @Jonick, @jonsie, @JPD, @Jphilp, @Julian007, @Justyjust7g, @KatieB21, @Katkins, @kedi123, @Kh13, @Kimbohew, @Kirat, @Anonymous, Continued below... 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

liggerz87
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions

For some reason I can't actually send you a message so sent it to Lukas instead I'm really disliking the o2 community I prefer the old one

Message 21 of 33

Cleoriff
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@liggerz87 wrote:

For some reason I can't actually send you a message so sent it to Lukas instead I'm really disliking the o2 community I prefer the old one

Lukas has left @liggerz87  so @Martin-O2 could you deal with this please?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 33

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Will do, thanks for the mention @Cleoriff!

Yes apologies for that @liggerz87 I was experiencing a technical issue with my community account that prevented sending or receiving PM's. It's all fixed now so I'll drop you a message about your reward. 🙂

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 23 of 33

Andy7856
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 35 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, when do we get these rewards, I have sent 2 x PM and no response to both? Sounds quite amateurish reward system to be honest.

@Martin-O2 

Message 24 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

Amateurish! LOL

Message 25 of 33

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Apologies @Andy7856 I have passed on your number so that your reward can be credited but I missed replying to your message. I'll drop you a quick reply now to let you know the details. 😉

signature

Message 26 of 33

BobM
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 4304 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @Martin-O2 

Now that the 'Recent Charges' are once again showing, I can confirm the reward for August is now showing as a credit towards my next bill.  Perfect.... 👍

Message 27 of 33

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Great stuff! Thanks for letting me know @BobM🙂

signature

Message 28 of 33

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35211 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Reward visible as a credit to appear on my next bill, due 01-Sep, as well, @Martin-O2 - thank you 👍

Message 29 of 33

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

My bill updated when I refreshed the page (No I'm not joking) 😂

Initially my reward wasn't showing and now it is. Thanks @Martin-O2 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 30 of 33