Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Community Manager

Re: Community rewards - August 2017

Thanks for letting me know guys! Glad to hear the rewards have been applied as usual. 

If anyone has any problems or missing rewards this month please let me know. wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 536

Mine added fine, thanks Martin.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Community Manager

@MI5 wrote:
Mine added fine, thanks Martin.

Awesome! Cheers @MI5 laughing

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

la7
Level 4: Observant

Just got the private message about this i have not been on in a few months can i still get the reward. 

Topics: 536

Just send a pm back to @Martin-O2 with your mobile number.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Thanks @MI5

@la7 Just forward me your O2 mobile number and I'll arrange for the credit to be applied. wink 

signature