Did you mean: 

Community recap: what happened in July?

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

In a Community as lively and active as ours, it's easy to miss out on some of the great things discussed or content created. That's why we thought it'd be nice to do a quick recap of some of the key changes and posts we saw over the past month smiley

Please feel free to share your own highlights from July in the comments as well! Thanks everyone for another smashing month, and here's to another great one ahead Mexican Wave

We compiled all your great feedback on the Community into 5 reasons, and illustrated it it some of your lovely quotes in this topic. It's a fantastic overview of what makes this forum so special - be sure to go and share your more personal reasons in the comments.

Darrengf noticed he'd been around for over 10 years and some of you have shared your Community Anniversary in the comments too. It's not too late to comment on that thread so have a look and tell us: how long have YOU been on the forum?

GJD started a topic for everyone to share their roaming speeds while abroad. A lot of you have taken part, and it's really good to see so many helpful contributions - let's keep it up!

• Reviews

Betablue whipped up a quick review on their new device, the Sony Xperia Xz2 compact: it's a really nice one, make sure to check it out! Do you have a device you'd like to review for the Community? We'd love to read about it!

• Positive feedback

We hear a lot about things not going quite as planned, so when we receive positive feedback about your good experiences in store, on the phone or over chat, it always makes our day! In July, five of you shared positive feedback on your experiences with O2 staff and support - you can find them all here.

• My O2 Board 

A brand new forum section went live early July, for you to discuss all things relating to My O2. It's been really exciting to see queries and updates shared there quickly after it launched, and it's only the beginning!

Each month, we have many people helping out, asking questions, giving feedback, and generally just keeping the community a fun place to be. We like to shout out to those members and say thanks with the Community Rewards - you can get credit for your next bill or your PAYG balance! Although these were shared later than usual this time around, make sure to reach out to us if you're on the lists and a big thank you!

Although this dedicated space for Business customers does not see as many questions and discussions as the other sections of the forum, feel free to head there if you're a Business customer or just want to help out and join the discussions!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

There were many good things happening in July @EmilieT.

However if I have one 'complaint' it's the MY O2 Board

Constantly misused by new members, though not their fault.

I suspect they see the wording My O2 Board and think everything they need to post relates to them, therefore should go into that section.

I have lost count of the number of posts I have asked to be moved to the correct section slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
The photos from @viridis was the highlight for me in July, they were absolutely stunning.

I also enjoyed reading the comments in 10 Years and Counting and 5 Reasons to Belong to the O2 Community.

Personally I can't believe it's nearly 2 years since I became a member. In one way it seems like yesterday I raised my first question , yet in another it's like I've been here years - in a good way 😉

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff

Thanks for the feedback, and for letting us know whenever a query is on the wrong board as well slight_smile The board is just about a month old now so still very new, we'll keep looking at how it's doing and any way to improve it Handshake

@Glory1

Indeed, great photos by @viridis on several threads, always great to see slight_smile I can't believe I've been here only for 3 months and a half or so ... as you said someday it feels like yesterday was the first day, and some days it feels like it's been much much longer heart I imagine it'll still feel like that in 2 years time LOL

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4