Did you mean: 

Community recap - October!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

It's the start of another exciting month on the O2 Community, but before we get cracking let's take a look back at some of the fun, helpful and exciting topics that were posted in October!

A big thank you everyone who participated last month and we're looking forward to a great November on the Community! 

General Discussions

What feature are you most excited for in the new iPhone?

We asked the community which features on the new iPhone they were looking forward to trying.

Anxiety & contacting Customer Service

A great discussion on how people manage contacting customer sercvices when dealing with anxiety. 

Supporting communication with mobile technology

Another thread in our series of accessibility topics. This one didn't get much interaction but you can still jump in and post your thoughts as we'd love to hear what you think. slight_smile

Member News

Community awards 

During October we hosted the Community Awards! Check out the thread to see the categories!

Community Spotlight - Liggerz87 

The Community Spotlight helps you get to know other members better. In October the spotlight was on Liggerz87! 

New members welcome and introduction

We welcomed all the new members from October in this thread! Feel free to come in and say hi.

O2 Guide to Network Issues

This handy video guide will help you resolve network issues. 

Community-Created Content

We had a series of fantastic reviews posted during October by one of our top reviewers, viridis! Check them out:

O2 Announcements

Connected Car – O2 Community Trial

We launched a product testing trial for Connected Car! If you have a car and would like to take part then check out the thread! 

There was a fantastic range of phones made available with O2 last month! Check out the handsets below.

Other Topics

sleeping BEEuties

A fascinating topic about the life cycle of Red Mason bees!

Pics that make you go "hmmm"

Do you like pictures that make you raise an eyebrow? Then this thread is for you. 

Community Pumpkin Carving!

Pumpkin carving and all things spooky can be found in this thread! jack_o_lantern

World Space Week 2018!

Space related conversation and some detail on recent discoveries in the field of astronomy. 

Do you have any other topics to add to the above list that you'd like to highlight from October? let us know below! slight_smile

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
I liked the bee one
Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

I too liked the thread on Bees ... it was most informative sunflower

Message 3 of 12

dgilbert2
Level 13: Prompter
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Bees would get my vote too, quickly followed by hmmm photos grin

Message 4 of 12

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

I also enjoyed the bee thread. smiling It was great to find out so much about the Red Masons! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Martin-O2 wrote:

I also enjoyed the bee thread. smiling It was great to find out so much about the Red Masons! 

I agree . Only ever known about honey bees before this. The way the Red Masons hibernate was a source of fascination to me wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I also love threads about wildlife. Particularly the preservation of it.

Recent news about the way plastic is killing sealife and what can be done about it

Big Cats and their survival.

Yesterday I learnt there are only 70 Amur Leopards left in the wild. Shocking and sad....:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Agreed, I always thought the Masons were a secretive society with a dodgy handshake, till I read the bee thread!

Message 8 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Agreed, I always thought the Masons were a secretive society with a dodgy handshake, till I read the bee thread!

@Anonymous wrote:

@Martin-O2 wrote:

You weren't alone with that...upside_down

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Ooohhh Look...so good I posted twice...joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket