Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

O2 Community recap August 2020.png

🆕 NEWS, UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS 

Account issues? Ask our Gurus

You can now get help on the community with some account issues from our gurus! Check out the details on how it all works and what can and can't be dealt with on the community. 

O2 unveils living billboard

Check out O2's living billboard, part of O2's 'Go' campaign. The billboard contains seed paper which people can take home to grow their own plants at home. 

Samsung Galaxy Note20, Tab S7, Watch3 & Buds Live

We announced a series of new devices that are now available on O2! Get the details and shop links in this thread! 

💬 GENERAL AND OFF TOPIC 

Summer on the community! 

We had great fun talking about all things summer during August! Check out the various conversations and get involved if you haven't already. A special thank you to @Cleoriff, @MI5, @Anonymous, @TallTrees  and @Mi-Amigo who created topics for our community summer! 

Wednesday's Laugh

@Bambino  continues to keep us entertained with his regular Wednesday laugh topic! 

Was it the Bacteria after all?

@pgn's topic about bacteria surviving on the outside of the ISS started a great discussion about the origin of life! 

White Room Quiz - Special Announcement

The regular White Room Quiz by @Mi-Amigo hit a great milestone of 500 questions! The quiz happens twice a week so come and test your knowledge over in the Off Topic section! 

The threads above are just a small selection of the great content posted last month. Let us know your highlights from August below! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35210 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Hmm. Don't recall seeing a notification for the @mention in this one - but thank you all the same 👍

Just checked - I *did* get a notification... 

Makes note to self to get eyes tested... 🧐

Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Must have missed this thread!

I enjoyed a lot of August content, particularly the Summer in the Community which generated a lot of discussion and reminiscing.

I'm also pleased we have the account advisors linked to the forum (although it would be helpful if we were told how issues were actually solved) Having said that, a couple have posted the resolution, so we are getting there.

Daily rota needs work though. No-one available for Saturday as I post this (must be having a lie in rofl)

Congrats as always to @Mi-Amigo and @Bambino .

@Mi-Amigo's quizzes keep the brain cells working. A positive thing at my age yahoo and @Bambino's Wednesday laugh thread is welcome in these trying times.

Well done one and all. heart

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I enjoyed the Summer In The Community threads, with lots of people sharing experiences and memories.

As always @Bambino `s Wednesday Laugh gave us something to smile and laugh at during these times.

The addition of the account advisors to the Community is a welcome addition and I`m sure many of the members have found this useful when faced with problems and/or questions and cannot get through to customer services.

Well done everyone and thank you for making this Community the friendly and helpful place it is heart

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

** Account advisors rota updated at 09.26am.*** Must have been busy elsewhere when that happened. rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5