Did you mean: 

Community login issues today (22 March) - Fixed

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone,

As you've probably noticed if you have tried to login to the community from this morning, we are experiencing an issue on the forum whereby members are unable to login.

We apologise for the inconvenience and are currently working on fixing the issue as soon as possible.

Update, Mon 25 March:

Happy to confirm the issue was fixed during the weekend and members are able to login again. Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks everyone for your patience!

Update 18:20pm:

Unfortunately we’re still awaiting a resolution to the current log in issues. Technical teams on the O2 side have worked tirelessly to try and get the log in system working on the O2 Community again for today but unfortunately the fix requires support from our supplier who has now finished for the weekend. As a result, we expect these log in issues to continue on the Community throughout the weekend.

We’re hopeful we can get the log in system issues fully resolved on Monday. Until then, we apologise deeply for any frustration this may cause. This is the only time the Community has suffered log in issues to this extent - we believe we know precisely what caused it, and is something we don’t anticipate should happen again.

Update 1:30pm:

We’ve identified the log-in issue which has resulted from an overnight server migration. We’re working with our suppliers to resolve the issues, though have no current ETA to share. We’ll update when we know more.

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
There's only me here I think.
It's very lonely so I'm off to the pub 😁
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 32

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
There's only me here I think.
It's very lonely so I'm off to the pub 😁

It's pretty lonely and quiet. I'll be all alone if you leave @MI5 ! sob Hopefully we'll get issue fixed soon so everyone can come back though. slight_smile

Message 3 of 32

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Come and join me down the pub !
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 32

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Come and join me down the pub !

Unfortunately I don't think my colleagues/bosses would appreciate that LOL but otherwise sounds lovely. Enjoy!

Message 5 of 32

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Nothing to do here so you may as well wine

Currently using:
Message 6 of 32

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys, quick update:

We’ve identified the log-in issue which has resulted from an overnight server migration. We’re working with our suppliers to resolve the issues, though have no current ETA to share. We’ll update when we know more.

Message 7 of 32

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Still here wink

Currently using:
Message 8 of 32

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions
Just checked to see that I was still logged in on my phone.
The site being down this long is pathetic. Doesn't say much for your suppliers @Marjo

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 9 of 32

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys, I have another update for you.

Unfortunately we’re still awaiting a resolution to the current log in issues. Technical teams on the O2 side have worked tirelessly to try and get the log in system working on the O2 Community again for today but unfortunately the fix requires support from our supplier who has now finished for the weekend. As a result, we expect these log in issues to continue on the Community throughout the weekend.

We’re hopeful we can get the log in system issues fully resolved on Monday. Until then, we apologise deeply for any frustration this may cause. This is the only time the Community has suffered log in issues to this extent - we believe we know precisely what caused it, and is something we don’t anticipate should happen again.

Message 10 of 32