Did you mean: 

Community Team update

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

I wanted to let you know about some upcoming changes to the Community Team. It's with a very heavy heart that I am leaving the O2 community after today, as I will take on a new challenge in my career. 

Although I have only been part of the community for about a year and a half, I've truly loved coming to work ever single day, thanks to you all. I will be dearly missing talking with you guys, the camaraderie, the continuous flow of expert advice and knowledge, the fun games and the engaging discussions.

The good news though is that I will still be working very closely with @Marjo and @Martin-O2, so I’ll stay in the loop on what you guys get up to wink The community will always stay very close to my heart, so I’ll pop back in from time to time to take part in games, or, as I've built such special friendships, check in on you via Private Messages slight_smile

This also means that a new Community Manager will step in early December, to make sure the trio of Managers is restored around here, and I'm sure you will warmly welcome them hugging

A huge thank you to you all for making this community feel like a second home, never let that change!

Goodbye

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Bambino @Anonymous Thanks guys, much appreciated! vulcan

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 11 of 17

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 6978 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
@EmilieT good luck with your new job you will be missed around here slight_smile
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink (with Vodafone) slight_smile
Message 12 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @EmilieT I am going to miss you very much

Thank you for all your support via pm's

Wishing you all the very best in your new job 

Message 13 of 17

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@blissgirl @Anonymous Thanks so much guys, it was such a pleasure to get to know you and I'm already looking forward to popping back in to say hi every now and then slight_smile

signature

Message 14 of 17

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
We will miss you to and good luck
Message 15 of 17

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@liggerz87 wrote:
We will miss you to and good luck

Thanks @liggerz87 slight_smile

signature

Message 16 of 17

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35222 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

So long, @EmilieT ....

Good-Luck-On-The-New-Job-600x600.gif

... see you around occasionally here, I hope! thumbsup

Message 17 of 17