Did you mean: 

Community Spotlight: LukasB

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone and happy Friday!

We haven't done a Spotlight in a while so it's good to get this series restarted. slight_smile Thanks to those who have been suggesting people to spotlight - one of them on the list is our very own @LukasB  who joined our team as a Community Manager 4 months ago! We've asked him some questions so you can get to know him a little better, see below. 

I'm sure Lukas will appreciate lots and lots of additional questions from the community too guys so feel free to ask in the comments. grin

spotlight.jpg

1. Where are you from and what languages do you speak?

I was born in Germany, so I speak German, English a bit of French and Italian but please don't test me on those joy

2. What mobile phone do you currently use and what was your very first one?

I am currently using an iPhone 11 and very happy with it. I love the camera. My first phone was a Nokia 3210 - the original unbreakable phone (which actually broke when I jumped in a pool with it). 

999a6864-3a1c-475e-bb33-c09e15eb5325.jpg3. As you know we have a community with many animal lovers. Do you have / have you had any pets yourself? If yes, tell us a little bit about them. slight_smile

Yes, we had a family dog when I was really young. I used to sleep in his basket with him when he was a puppy so he did not feel alone. But as he was a Bernese Mountain Dog he became so big that I was not allowed anymore because he could kill me rolling over in his sleep joy

Here is a pic of him.

4. Pick 5 objects to take with you to a deserted island if you had to spend 4 months there. What would they be and why? grin

If we are completely honest I wouldn't make it past a week. So in order to have a nice last few days before I get eaten or starve: 1) A book - finally time to read 2) Nasal spray - I need it all the time 3) A big blanket for the night (no matter how hot it is I need a blanket) 4) Mosquito creme for obvious reasons 5) 400 cans of Diet Coke

5. Top 5 apps you love/use the most on your phone?

Instagram is number 1 - nothing I use more haha. I think Whatsapp is quite up there as well. Recently it is TikTok (@Chris_K  you know it). I love Polarr for image editing. And Notes - I have to write absolutely everything down or I forget it.

6. What are some of your favourite ways to relax?

Nothing makes me happier than a cold Diet Coke joy It is my remedy for everything. Headaches, colds, or bad moods - it can solve all my problems with one sip.

7. What are your tastes in music like?

Super eclectic - my taste in music makes absolutely no sense I think. It can be classical, techno and punk in one playlist - I call it the Tarantino mix joy 

8. If you could be the one designing the mobile phone of the future, what special feature(s) would you include?

I think the perfect phone was already designed. The Sharp Sidekick 2 was the coolest phone. I want that but with all the features of a modern smartphone. If anyone responsible at Sharp reads this PM me - I talk you through it.

1df85e90-8a3d-4e9f-9906-0c73bd64c599.JPG9. What animal would you pick if you had the power to make them speak in human language? grin

My brothers Chihuahua - I just want to know why she hates me sometimes. We have a cuddle and then a minute later she won't let me touch her. I just want to know what I am doing wrong. Here is a pic of her too. 

10. What are some of your favourite foods/meals/cuisine?

I think this has to be Italian - everything is just nice - Pasta, Pizza, Antipasti and even Salads are nice. What more could you want? 

Well there you go, hope you learned something new and interesting! Thanks a lot Lukas for answering our questions. pray

Ask away guys if you have any additional questions! grin

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Welcome to this madhouse @LukasB rofl

2) Not sure I'm happy with your choice of phone (Bleh)

3) Love the story of the Bernese Mountain dog....

4) As a retired nurse, I would question your choice of 5 things to take to a desert island for 4 months. You appear to have forgotten any food? tongue_winking I expect you will be out hunting for it? :bouncy_smiley

7) Love your mad taste in music, although surprised you haven't mentioned Oasis.

Congratuations in fitting in well with the team. Good to have you here. Hero

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 27

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Cleoriff 

I love my phone haha! As I said I won't make it to 4 months so I just need things for a day or two tops joy I was this close to putting Oasis in there hahajoy

Thanks to all for being so nice to me when I joined kissing_heart Love it here.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 27

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Ich versuche gerade Deutsch zu lernen ... slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 27

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

OHHHH @MI5 i am impressed! Say something else joy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 5 of 27

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Wie gehts? slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 27

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@MI5 Sehr gut. Und dir?

signature

Message 7 of 27

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Gut danke

Currently using:
Message 8 of 27

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
das ist sehr gut herr @LukasB??

my favourite phrase from school was always...

hast du eine schwester

Me and my missus love Germany

The Sidekicks where awesome devices which microsoft made into the Kin brand, have a look at mr mobile on youtube slight_smile
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 9 of 27

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Great profile @LukasB 

Nice to hear about the dogs. If you could, what type of dog would you have now?

I was interested in your comments about what you`d take on a desert island. You mentioned a book. What sort of books do you like - any favourite author ?

Really surprised at no mention of Oasis, any other Brit Pop band from that era you like?

Great to learn more about you.

I`ll just add that I think you have settled well into this madhouse Community and it`s great to have you as part of the adin who try and keep some of us under control yahoo Handshake [virtual - coz of social distancing]

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 10 of 27