Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Highlighted
Topics: 96
Ideas: 2

Re: Community Spotlight: Jenny105

I can't begin to imagine what a Peanut Hottie is... but I have had Peanut Soup many years ago, very tasty.

Nice to read a little more about you, @Jenny105!

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Douglas Adams.
Level 13: Prompter

Hmmmmm  sounds a bit suspect, -risque doesnt it .   A peanut hottie isnt a hot water bottle fuelled by roasted peanuts . It comes in a coffee sized jar in tiny granule form. I guess it has ground peanuts , milk powder and sugar (?). Pop some into a mug with hot water to mix and yummy yummy.

Additions made were tspn hot choc,  or coffee, or Baileys    or all 3Smiley Happy

If U like the sound of P H rush to local supermarket along with with family, friends, enemies and 02 community PM pals, FB friends, instagram , whats app  and demand to know where the Peanut Hottie is Mexican Wave         That way i might get another jar.    If found lurking on the shelves of a store please pass on the identity of said shop x

Topics: 544

Community Manager

Great spotlight @Jenny105 ! It was a really good read and it was nice to learn a bit more about you. smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Level 15: Gaining a Reputation

Another great spotlight grin

Thanks

Steve
Topics: 70

Great Spotlight @Jenny105 

Nice to learn more about you slight smile

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

animated-elephant-image-0378
Community Manager

Lovely Spotlight @Jenny105m, thanks for answering all those questions smiling

I love that your favourite animals are manatees and dogs, the former is quite unsual!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2

Late to the party again but great spotlight @Jenny105  and good to learn a bit more about you.

Apologies for not replying on the day but I only just found this spotlight by chance, so am replying a week late.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Topics: 247
Kudos: 386

An interesting Spotlight @Jenny105 thank you very much for letting us know a bit more about yourself smiling

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry