Did you mean:ย 

Community Spotlight: JamieB14

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

A great note to end the week on is a community spotlight! A big thanks to @JamieB14 for taking some time to answer a few questions to help us all get to know them a bit better! 

@JamieB14 only joined the community in January of this year but has quickly become a regular face around the boards! yahoo

@JamieB14 has answered a few of our questions below... 

Why did you join and stay in the O2 Community?

I originally joined to get an issue resolved but stayed due to everyone's warm welcome and basically how nice and talkative everyone has been ๐Ÿ˜€

Favourite movie/TV show/actor?

Favourite movies: (I have a few ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚) The Matrix, American Pie, The Hangover.

Do you have any pets?

Just 1 cat (Luna) ๐Ÿฑ

Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter?

I'm one of those weird ones that like Winter ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

What mobile phone are you currently using and what do you like about it?

I currently have a Samsung Galaxy A70. I love the screen size, speed but mainly the 4500mAh battery ๐Ÿ˜€

What sound or noise do you love?

The only thing I can think of would be bubble wrap popping ๐Ÿ˜‚

What skill or talent would you most like to learn?

I'd love to learn Spanish or even some computer programming

What do you do in your spare time when you're not on the O2 community?

Spend time with my family, watch football, rugby and work, my life summed up basically ๐Ÿ˜‚

Brilliant spotlight JamieB14! Thanks for sharing. smiling

โ†’ COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
โ†’ Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@JamieB14 wrote:

@Mi-AmigoThank you very much ๐Ÿ˜€ Might support rival teams but like you say I love the banter and look forward to more of it, especially when we play eachother ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeh I look foward to Liverpool playing Man Utd, except I`ll be faced with comments from @jonsie and you now joy

Nothing surer..smirk

Message 11 of 36

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35207 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
Super Spotlight--all because of an issue and a friendly forum ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Message 12 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @JamieB14 

I have one cat, Marty who I have been posting about in the Cats and Dogs thread, he's not been too well of late, but fingers crossed he is alright now

I watch very little tv and usually like to watch programmes on the laptop screen as I can get closer to the action and notice more detail

Dancing On Ice has been a favourite though now ended ... and ... Belgravia begins on Sunday - the Radio Times has it as Sex, Class and Corsets!, by Julian Fellowes from the makers of Downton Abbey. I like quality costume dramas and Morse / Lewis / Endeavour + Foyle's War + Strictly Come Dancing

Do you enjoy a good read and if so e-books or traditional book ... I like a book to hold as my hands arn't that good at gripping and so it's easier for me to enjoy and usually take a book to the pub. Currently reading a spy / thriller / MI5 / espionage = Nick Horner: The Slough House series

It's good to get to know you a little better

Kind wishes for a pleasant weekend smiling

Message 13 of 36

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @JamieB14 

Great  spotlight and lovely to find out more about you. I have 2 cats. Lily and Gizmo. Brother and sister and they hate each other LOL.

I only support Coventry City FC and hope the rest of the season is cancelled, as that means they will go up to the championship Smiley Very Happy

Nice to hear you enjoy the forum x

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 36

JamieB14
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 186 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
@Mi-AmigoSuppose you'll have to find a fellow pool fan to help your side now then ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚

@pgnExactly all this great banter, not only this thread but others, all because of an issue and a great bunch of people on here ๐Ÿ˜€

@AnonymousI hope your cat is better very soon! I enjoy the occasional book but both traditional and ebooks to be honest. If you like spy/thriller types give Jack Reacher novels a try, especially bad luck and trouble... I've never been more gripped reading a book!
It's good to know more about everyone on here. Hope you have a good weekend too ๐Ÿ˜€

@CleoriffWe have the most relaxed cat possible, eats goes out and comes back for sleep. I've never had a cat before Luna but I didn't expect it to be this easy ๐Ÿ˜‚

I hope the best for Coventry then and hope they get promoted ๐Ÿ˜€ I'm glad to know more about you too. At least I can wind you up when Coventry loses ๐Ÿ˜‚
Message 15 of 36

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@JamieB14 wrote:
@Mi-AmigoSuppose you'll have to find a fellow pool fan to help your side now then ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚

There is another ......

don't tell! smiley

Message 16 of 36

JamieB14
  • 186 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Who? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Message 17 of 36

JamieB14
  • 186 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Who? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Message 18 of 36

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Wot?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 20 of 36