O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Topics: 642

Re: Member Spotlight - Curmudgeon

@Anonymous wrote:
Just want to say a big thanks to ET for asking me to kick off the new season of Spotlight and to everyone who participated!

I can’t wait to probe you guys and gals!

It's been a pleasure @Anonymous and great to know more about you.
However, you aren't getting that probe anywhere near me joy

*The Game Is On*

Anonymous

Such a shame @Cleoriff .. you’re one of the ones I want to know more about!

Topics: 70
Ideas: 2

@Anonymous wrote:

Such a shame @Cleoriff .. you’re one of the ones I want to know more about!

Type "Cleoriff Spotlight" into the Community Search Bar, @Anonymous - that works... yahoo

It is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it. To summarize the summary: anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. Douglas Adams.
Topics: 526

Many things can change in 5 years.... 

@jonsie wrote:

Many things can change in 5 years.... 

Yes indeed @jonsie I re-read mine the other day. I was a real greenhorn then...oh wait...I still am ....joy

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 60
Kudos: 698
Blog Posts: 1

Well @Anonymous mine, which was done January 2017 is still fairly current as it's so recent in comparison to the other regulars. So your welcome to 'probe' mine 😁

And I too enjoyed getting to know more about you and, of course, we have our shared love of The Good Fight. And I now find we also share a love of Wentworth and Prisoner Cell Block H. It just gets better and better. So a big welcome to the forum from me.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using a Samsung S8+

Topics: 227
Kudos: 269

You're a good sport @Anonymous ... we know a lot more about you now ... it's great for me to hear there is a 'fellow Tyke' on the community Smiley Happy

Out of curiosity I've just looked up my own spotlight, done March 2015 ... ah, I'd forgotten about the sheep comment + what I'd like to have happen to Alex Salmond Evil + comments from some members who no longer post on the community + finding out that @Bambino & I share a liking for the music of The Moody Blues = my fave group

Curmudgeon Welcome

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army marches onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Community Manager

@Anonymous wrote:
Just want to say a big thanks to ET for asking me to kick off the new season of Spotlight and to everyone who participated!

Screen Shot 2018-05-14 at 09.13.10.png

This was such a fun thread to prepare and to follow, the replies have been really interesting! I'll remember to come to you @Anonymous if I need any biking-related advice wink

We're looking for new Community members!

→ Check out these lovely quotes from our existing community members! 
  → Join our forum by registering here 
5 reasons to belong to the O2 community

@EmilieT wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Screen Shot 20**Personal info** at 09.13.10.png

This was such a fun thread to prepare and to follow, the replies have been really interesting! I'll remember to come to you @Anonymous if I need any biking-related advice wink

Good to see the Spotlight back @EmilieT. It really must be YOUR turn next wink

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

Just caught up with this thread. Great spotlight @Anonymous! You've got me all nostalgic over the old Command and Conquer games! I've not thought about those for years but used to play a lot.

We're looking for new Community members!

→ Check out these lovely quotes from our existing community members! 
  → Join our forum by registering here 
5 reasons to belong to the O2 community