Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Topics: 650

Re: Member Spotlight - Curmudgeon

@Anonymous wrote:
Just want to say a big thanks to ET for asking me to kick off the new season of Spotlight and to everyone who participated!

I can’t wait to probe you guys and gals!

It's been a pleasure @Anonymous and great to know more about you.
However, you aren't getting that probe anywhere near me joy

*The Game Is On*

Anonymous

Such a shame @Cleoriff .. you’re one of the ones I want to know more about!

Ideas: 2

@Anonymous wrote:

Such a shame @Cleoriff .. you’re one of the ones I want to know more about!

Type "Cleoriff Spotlight" into the Community Search Bar, @Anonymous - that works... yahoo

It is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it. To summarize the summary: anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. Douglas Adams.
Topics: 530

Many things can change in 5 years.... 

@jonsie wrote:

Many things can change in 5 years.... 

Yes indeed @jonsie I re-read mine the other day. I was a real greenhorn then...oh wait...I still am ....joy

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 79
Kudos: 879
Blog Posts: 2

Well @Anonymous mine, which was done January 2017 is still fairly current as it's so recent in comparison to the other regulars. So your welcome to 'probe' mine 😁

And I too enjoyed getting to know more about you and, of course, we have our shared love of The Good Fight. And I now find we also share a love of Wentworth and Prisoner Cell Block H. It just gets better and better. So a big welcome to the forum from me.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using a Samsung S10 Plus

Topics: 232
Kudos: 299

You're a good sport @Anonymous ... we know a lot more about you now ... it's great for me to hear there is a 'fellow Tyke' on the community Smiley Happy

Out of curiosity I've just looked up my own spotlight, done March 2015 ... ah, I'd forgotten about the sheep comment + what I'd like to have happen to Alex Salmond Evil + comments from some members who no longer post on the community + finding out that @Bambino & I share a liking for the music of The Moody Blues = my fave group

Curmudgeon Welcome

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Community Manager

@Anonymous wrote:
Just want to say a big thanks to ET for asking me to kick off the new season of Spotlight and to everyone who participated!

Screen Shot 2018-05-14 at 09.13.10.png

This was such a fun thread to prepare and to follow, the replies have been really interesting! I'll remember to come to you @Anonymous if I need any biking-related advice wink

Check out some of the recent discussions:
What do you look for in a new tablet Let us know what your criteria are when picking up a tablet!
MWC - The future with 5G Have a look at some potential 5G uses, and let us know what it means to you!
Which O2 Academy gig are you most interested in this year? Check out what's coming up and let us know which gig you fancy!
Samsung S10 range - Pre-order now on O2 - Find out the latest info on Samsung's announcement and join the conversation! 

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

@EmilieT wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Screen Shot 20**Personal info** at 09.13.10.png

This was such a fun thread to prepare and to follow, the replies have been really interesting! I'll remember to come to you @Anonymous if I need any biking-related advice wink

Good to see the Spotlight back @EmilieT. It really must be YOUR turn next wink

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

Just caught up with this thread. Great spotlight @Anonymous! You've got me all nostalgic over the old Command and Conquer games! I've not thought about those for years but used to play a lot.

Check out some of the recent discussions:
What do you look for in a new phone? Let us know what your priorities are when picking a new device!
MWC 2019 Megathread Seen any tech you’re interested in or want to know more about something? Tell us here!
Which O2 Academy gig are you most interested in this year? Check out what's coming up and let us know which gig you fancy!
Samsung S10 range - Pre-order now on O2 - Find out the latest info on Samsung's announcement and join the conversation! 

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature