Did you mean: 

Community Rewards: September 2022

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hi everyone,

Autumn and the chillier weather that comes along with it are already upon us so let's mellow ourselves up a little bit with a new community rewards post!

Every month we reward members who have been extra helpful in the O2 community, those who took their time to participate on the community and that helped keeping it a fun place to be. 

And as we appreciate your contributions to the community, we would like to credit your next bill or PAYG balance.

Below there’s a list with all rewarded members (it continues on my next reply). If you're on the list, please click my name above and send me a private message with the mobile number you'd like credited, and I'll let you know your reward. 

@ademanuele, @Afzaal, @AH22, @Ah31, @aki, @Andy79, @andyclimber123, @angeloedades, @Anna2022, @antonyr123, @Aralc, @Arasheed, @AW82_82, @Bambino, @benur, @Bibson, @BobM, @Bolt94, @Bordeaux, @BowieLee, @BradleyIF, @Caerau13, @CarlaLake2, @Cdoc22, @Charlotte-0311, @Chasmore, @Chris0907, @Cleoriff, @Colin10, @Comben, @Cookiedragon00, @CourtneyWarren, @Coz1505, @CTCyber, @CvW, @DadaK, @DanniGM, @daryl111111, @Davezrx1100, @David2693, @DavidWilliams, @Derbof, @dispudet, @DominikaLew, @Donna14224, @DownGirl, @Elle2006, @Emmachaplin87, @Enlli, @Evastrasza, @EvilDoctork, @ewieteska, @ff00, @FluffytheG, @ftljouster, @garetc, @GaryL1966, @Gav94, @GAZ1988, @glynis, @gmarkj, @Gordo, @GreedyApple, @Haylzzz74, @Hmitch1992, @IainMD, @IanO52, @J9el, @Jellybeans00, @Jenny105, @jholden40, @Jilly21@jimthing0, @Jo_52, @JoaoPadilha, @jonsie, @JulianS, @jxaiye, @KaptinJack, @Kelsey2712, @Kinga2,... (continues below)

Thank you one and all!! The list continues on the comments below.

More info:

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123187 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@RafaC 

Many thanks. PM sent.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 33

Olomola
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 18 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

🤔🫣 Can’t tell a lie RafaC, but, I’m a bit worried and of course sceptical about this 👆🏾message that suddenly popped up in my mailbox. The saying goes “once bitten, twice shy” - bitten as in being bit like a snake 🤭. Since my debacle with scammers, I’ve taken the dusty narrow high road of caution with everything. I strongly feel that it is better to be  sorry but safe, than dream of illusions saddled with loss. I thank you for your promise of reward, I can and will respond positively when I read other comments that attests that this is not a scam. 
Thanking you 🙏

JOBOlomola
Message 4 of 33

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6710 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1494 Solutions

Thanks for including me once again.

PM duly sent

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 5 of 33

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6710 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1494 Solutions

@Olomola 

Fine to reply. It's not a scam. This has been running for quite some time.

I assure you it will be worth replying 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 6 of 33

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12121 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1126 Solutions

Thanks @RafaC and well done everyone.

Definitely no scam here @Olomola 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 7 of 33

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25204 Posts
  • 816 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @RafaC 

pm sent

Def not a scam @Olomola - a reward from O2 so worth pming a reply. 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 8 of 33

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

You're welcome all slight_smile

Fair enough @Olomola, but as other members already confirmed, this is not a scam. You can check the previous rewards posts here,here and here. Looking forward to receiving your PM 😁

Message 9 of 33

Olomola
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 18 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Enlli  Please kindly accept my deepest heartfelt gratitude and thanks 🙏 🥰

JOBOlomola
Message 10 of 33