Did you mean: 

Community Rewards: September 2020

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

It's the end of another exciting month on the O2 community and that can only mean one thing.... It's time for the community rewards!! laughing cool

Each month we have a massive amount of people asking and answering questions on all things related to O2 and mobile and generally keeping the community a fun place to be! We like to say thanks to those members who have really contributed to the community with credit of their next bill or on their PAYG balance!! 

Thanks to everyone for taking part in the community last month and keeping it such a brilliant place to be! The rewarded members are listed below!

@Akhlaq_shah, @Amexyg, @And1, @Andrew2108, @Anglo, @Anyotherbizniz, @Armando, @AshFir, @AylissaH, @AztecUK, @Bambino, @Barnie, @Benlfc, @blissgirl, @BobM, @Bonko, @BOSSGOGG, @Botany1, @Cataholic2020, @Charlieboyoo, @Christan, @CJ2020, @Cjw, @Claim, @Clarissa1, @Cleoriff, @Danni1608, @Daryld1988, @Davidg2001, @Dezzy, @DHorse666, @dinger, @dlt1972, @Emeliajg1, @FAILURE, @Frosty, @G4zz, @ghughes, @Gincairn, @gmarkj, @Gracie82, @Happenstance, @Help23, @Icemanjack, @Imexian, @Ivor, @Jacklin, @Jadebeech86, @jenniferlyne90, @Jenny105, @JohnGill, @Johnny392, @jonsie, @Juls5, @KatyBurckhardt, @kazr, @Kenobi, @KernelPanic, @KingAmo, @KJJ_1982, @Klaszu, @kuchipudinitin, @LeonJ, @liggerz87, @Liz8, @LucaMLittera, @Luke30, @Lyndzjb85, @Macc2020, @madasaf1sh, @Mally_ranks, @mark45623, @mattsmith, @Maura, @MCL, @mechnowhiz, @MEMWW, @MI5, @Mi-Amigo, @mick1364, @MickyStarr, @missy1, @Anonymous, @Nesh, @NiallJ, @NickDoug7, @Nicole4, @Nooberry, @Pat_, @Paul-H, @paulbacon, @Payforit_Sucks, @pgn, @PhoneChanger, @Poppysmum, @PP_BUS_G3H, @rdi1973, @red_snow, @Rizzy73,

Continued below... 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 51
50 REPLIES 50

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey guys I've now processed all the reward PM's and sent the numbers off so your accounts can be credited! 

If you still need to claim your reward send me a message and I'll add your details to the second batch. slight_smile

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 31 of 51

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Cheers slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 32 of 51

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks @Martin-O2 wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 34 of 51

BOSSGOGG
Level 8: Talented
  • 384 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Great stuff everyone. 👍
unnamed
Message 35 of 51

Jenny105
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 702 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Hi Martin 

I thought I received a note re October rewards BUT this might have been confused with the Sept one included . Did you send one ?

If so please place on [personal details removed]

Apologies with embarrassment if one wasnt sent 

Yours

jenny105

Message 36 of 51

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Jenny105 

You need to send your number via private message to @Martin-O2 

Anyone could see your number on the open forum and you may get spammed, so best to delete it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 37 of 51

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Martin-O2 

Reward applied. Many thanks.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 38 of 51

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Finally managed to log into my account, and there is nothing there under recent charges.
Do you know what date they applied the reward @Martin-O2 in case it went on the previous bill?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 39 of 51

StupidQuestions
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks!  PM (belatedly) sent

Message 40 of 51