Did you mean: 

Community Rewards: September 2020

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

It's the end of another exciting month on the O2 community and that can only mean one thing.... It's time for the community rewards!! laughing cool

Each month we have a massive amount of people asking and answering questions on all things related to O2 and mobile and generally keeping the community a fun place to be! We like to say thanks to those members who have really contributed to the community with credit of their next bill or on their PAYG balance!! 

Thanks to everyone for taking part in the community last month and keeping it such a brilliant place to be! The rewarded members are listed below!

@Akhlaq_shah, @Amexyg, @And1, @Andrew2108, @Anglo, @Anyotherbizniz, @Armando, @AshFir, @AylissaH, @AztecUK, @Bambino, @Barnie, @Benlfc, @blissgirl, @BobM, @Bonko, @BOSSGOGG, @Botany1, @Cataholic2020, @Charlieboyoo, @Christan, @CJ2020, @Cjw, @Claim, @Clarissa1, @Cleoriff, @Danni1608, @Daryld1988, @Davidg2001, @Dezzy, @DHorse666, @dinger, @dlt1972, @Emeliajg1, @FAILURE, @Frosty, @G4zz, @ghughes, @Gincairn, @gmarkj, @Gracie82, @Happenstance, @Help23, @Icemanjack, @Imexian, @Ivor, @Jacklin, @Jadebeech86, @jenniferlyne90, @Jenny105, @JohnGill, @Johnny392, @jonsie, @Juls5, @KatyBurckhardt, @kazr, @Kenobi, @KernelPanic, @KingAmo, @KJJ_1982, @Klaszu, @kuchipudinitin, @LeonJ, @liggerz87, @Liz8, @LucaMLittera, @Luke30, @Lyndzjb85, @Macc2020, @madasaf1sh, @Mally_ranks, @mark45623, @mattsmith, @Maura, @MCL, @mechnowhiz, @MEMWW, @MI5, @Mi-Amigo, @mick1364, @MickyStarr, @missy1, @Anonymous, @Nesh, @NiallJ, @NickDoug7, @Nicole4, @Nooberry, @Pat_, @Paul-H, @paulbacon, @Payforit_Sucks, @pgn, @PhoneChanger, @Poppysmum, @PP_BUS_G3H, @rdi1973, @red_snow, @Rizzy73,

Continued below... 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 51
50 REPLIES 50

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35236 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

Well done everyone - always nice to get a reward! PM sent, @Martin-O2

Hi @Martin-O2 - no sign of the Sep-2020 Reward on my 01-Nov-2020 bill, looks like it may just have missed the cutoff date this month.

Please can you add mine to the list of those to be checked?

Thanks!

Message 41 of 51

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @pgn as we were later then usual usual processing the rewards this month the team are still working through the list. I'll let you know once they have finished and if your's has not been applied we can chase it up. slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 42 of 51

pgn
  • 35236 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Hey @pgn as we were later then usual usual processing the rewards this month the team are still working through the list. I'll let you know once they have finished and if your's has not been applied we can chase it up. slight_smile

Thanks, @Martin-O2.  I won't be able to see it until 01-Dec-2020, the next billing cycle... but it'll be a nice post-lockdown bonus Bouncy

Message 43 of 51

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 44 of 51

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@pgn At least you'll be able to go out and spend it! slight_smile

Sure no problem @jonsie. I'll give you a shout once all rewards have been applied and we can make sure it's been applied to your account! 

signature

Message 45 of 51

BobM
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 4312 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @Martin-O2 

The September reward is now showing as a credit on my account.

Maybe others are the same now too.... thumbsup

Message 46 of 51

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi guys all September rewards have now been applied so if you've not received it already, it should show on your next bill. Any issues tag me here or drop me a private message. slight_smile

signature

Message 47 of 51

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
It managed to sneak in just before my bill was produced on the 4th, so thanks @Martin-O2!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 48 of 51

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Good timing then @gmarkj! Cheers for confirming. smiling

signature

Message 49 of 51

pgn
  • 35236 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Just a note to say this reward has finally appeared, on the bill I received on 01-Dec, thank you, @Martin-O2!

Message 50 of 51