Did you mean: 

Community Rewards: September 2019

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all enjoying the week so far, and the beginning of Autumn, despite all the rain! 

As always, the beginning of the month means it's Community Rewards time again! slight_smile How did September go by so fast? 

Each month we have a massive amount of people asking and answering questions on all things related to O2 and mobile and generally keeping the community a fun and friendly place to be! hugging We like to say thank you to those members who have really contributed to the community, with credit towards their next bill or PAYG balance.

Additionally, I'd like to give a shout-out to @SamsungFanBoy  for their awesome review of the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active from September, as well as to @BOSSGOGG  for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ review, which was also the winner of the latest Rewards Nominations! clap

If you see your name in the list of rewarded members below and would like to claim your reward, drop me a Private Message with your O2 mobile number you'd like credited with your reward, and I'll get back to you with the details shortly via PM. slight_smile

---- SEPTEMBER REWARDED MEMBERS ----

@123mdv , @ab22 , @Ads93 , @AGP , @Alexander , @Ally1 , @Amiee-Jayne , @AnnieM , @arabbi , @Archie , @AztecUK , @Bambino , @Benlfc , @BJackson , @blissgirl , @BobM , @BOSSGOGG , @Bruce24 , @BuggsUK , @Button_Moon , @CarbonDoctor , @Cassie123 , @CBJBrowne , @Chantelle19961 , @ChrisH , @Ciaranf951 , @Cleoriff , @ComaChameleon , @DanW , @Darren_76 , @Derek_Barry , @Donnacharmaine , @drmsa , @Ebritton14 , @Gary100 , @gmarkj , @GrahamD , @GrandmaH , @hayley2019 , @Hopeful2BHappy , @JasonRossiter , @JAZZ-trad , @JBCindy , @Jeevster , @Jenny105 , @jimthing0 , @JohnRoxton , @jonsie , @Kadaj22 , @Kaz1 , @Kelly3 , @Kenpaneuro , @Kitts , @liggerz87 , @Luke30 , @Lynsey14 , @madasaf1sh , @Marmaduk3H , @matrix15 , @Mi-Amigo , @MI5 , @MindlessJD , @Montysmum , @Nicknac , @Oxa , @Paff48 , @pete30 , @pgn , @PhoneChanger , @Piran , @Quark999 , @Rach01 , @ramasaig , @roadsidetree , @Rro , @RyanK1992 , @SamsungFanBoy , @Saskia76 , @Seahorse , @Shaza42 , @Sinoos , @smash , @TallTrees , @Tawnydun , @Anonymous , @TheGreyApe , @Tys , @viridis , @welshsteve76 , @WendyWoo , @Wezzerm77 , @Anonymous 

A big thanks to everyone for being here during September and helping out, asking questions, participating in and starting fun and interesting discussions - I hope you'll participate in October as well, so see you around soon!

More info on Community Rewards here. slight_smile

Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43

RyanK1992
Level 4: Observant
  • 90 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Well done everyone slight_smile
And thank you so much once again!
iPhone 11 PRODUCT RED
Apple Watch Series 4
Message 21 of 44

AnnieM
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 114 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you, @Marjo, and well done to all on the rewards list. 

Message 22 of 44

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks @Marjo  And congrats to all the winners thumbsup metal clap Fantastic

Thanks

Steve
Message 23 of 44

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Marjo Has my number been passed to the right team to have my o2 community Reward put on to my o2 account?
LGreenwood
Message 24 of 44

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Luke30 wrote:
@MarjoHas my number been passed to the right team to have my o2 community Reward put on to my o2 account?

@Luke30  you normally receive your reward when your next bill is generated. (If on contract)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 44

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Luke30 , your number has been added to the list to be rewarded, and it has now been passed on to the team who will apply the rewards. The process is manual so it can sometimes take a bit of time before the reward gets applied to your account - I will drop a note in this topic once I hear that everyone's rewards have been applied. slight_smile

Cheers @Cleoriff  for your clarification as well. slight_smile

Message 26 of 44

Luke30
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Cleoriff I'm on pay as you go not pay monthly.
LGreenwood
Message 27 of 44

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 28 of 44

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Luke30
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks @Marjo my credit is now on my account.
LGreenwood
Message 30 of 44