Did you mean: 

Community Rewards: September 2019

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all enjoying the week so far, and the beginning of Autumn, despite all the rain! 

As always, the beginning of the month means it's Community Rewards time again! slight_smile How did September go by so fast? 

Each month we have a massive amount of people asking and answering questions on all things related to O2 and mobile and generally keeping the community a fun and friendly place to be! hugging We like to say thank you to those members who have really contributed to the community, with credit towards their next bill or PAYG balance.

Additionally, I'd like to give a shout-out to @SamsungFanBoy  for their awesome review of the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active from September, as well as to @BOSSGOGG  for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ review, which was also the winner of the latest Rewards Nominations! clap

If you see your name in the list of rewarded members below and would like to claim your reward, drop me a Private Message with your O2 mobile number you'd like credited with your reward, and I'll get back to you with the details shortly via PM. slight_smile

---- SEPTEMBER REWARDED MEMBERS ----

@123mdv , @ab22 , @Ads93 , @AGP , @Alexander , @Ally1 , @Amiee-Jayne , @AnnieM , @arabbi , @Archie , @AztecUK , @Bambino , @Benlfc , @BJackson , @blissgirl , @BobM , @BOSSGOGG , @Bruce24 , @BuggsUK , @Button_Moon , @CarbonDoctor , @Cassie123 , @CBJBrowne , @Chantelle19961 , @ChrisH , @Ciaranf951 , @Cleoriff , @ComaChameleon , @DanW , @Darren_76 , @Derek_Barry , @Donnacharmaine , @drmsa , @Ebritton14 , @Gary100 , @gmarkj , @GrahamD , @GrandmaH , @hayley2019 , @Hopeful2BHappy , @JasonRossiter , @JAZZ-trad , @JBCindy , @Jeevster , @Jenny105 , @jimthing0 , @JohnRoxton , @jonsie , @Kadaj22 , @Kaz1 , @Kelly3 , @Kenpaneuro , @Kitts , @liggerz87 , @Luke30 , @Lynsey14 , @madasaf1sh , @Marmaduk3H , @matrix15 , @Mi-Amigo , @MI5 , @MindlessJD , @Montysmum , @Nicknac , @Oxa , @Paff48 , @pete30 , @pgn , @PhoneChanger , @Piran , @Quark999 , @Rach01 , @ramasaig , @roadsidetree , @Rro , @RyanK1992 , @SamsungFanBoy , @Saskia76 , @Seahorse , @Shaza42 , @Sinoos , @smash , @TallTrees , @Tawnydun , @Anonymous , @TheGreyApe , @Tys , @viridis , @welshsteve76 , @WendyWoo , @Wezzerm77 , @Anonymous 

A big thanks to everyone for being here during September and helping out, asking questions, participating in and starting fun and interesting discussions - I hope you'll participate in October as well, so see you around soon!

More info on Community Rewards here. slight_smile

Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @Marjo pm sent

Well Done everyone

Message 11 of 44

JasonRossiter
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks very much for the reward. Sent a PM and well done to everyone else slight_smile I plan to be much more active as well lol. Is there a way to access o2 community through the O2 app or do I have to go through the website each time?
Jason Rossiter
Message 12 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Marjo 

Thanks, PM sent, well done all.

Message 13 of 44

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well done everyone. 

Thanks for my reward. PM sent.

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 14 of 44

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Lots of PMs in my inbox already, cheers everyone, I'll reply to everyone as soon as I can. slight_smile

Message 15 of 44

JAZZ-trad
Level 13: Prompter
  • 890 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you @Marjo and well done all community
PM sent
Message 16 of 44

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts