Did you mean: 

Community Rewards: September 2019

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all enjoying the week so far, and the beginning of Autumn, despite all the rain! 

As always, the beginning of the month means it's Community Rewards time again! slight_smile How did September go by so fast? 

Each month we have a massive amount of people asking and answering questions on all things related to O2 and mobile and generally keeping the community a fun and friendly place to be! hugging We like to say thank you to those members who have really contributed to the community, with credit towards their next bill or PAYG balance.

Additionally, I'd like to give a shout-out to @SamsungFanBoy  for their awesome review of the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active from September, as well as to @BOSSGOGG  for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ review, which was also the winner of the latest Rewards Nominations! clap

If you see your name in the list of rewarded members below and would like to claim your reward, drop me a Private Message with your O2 mobile number you'd like credited with your reward, and I'll get back to you with the details shortly via PM. slight_smile

---- SEPTEMBER REWARDED MEMBERS ----

@123mdv , @ab22 , @Ads93 , @AGP , @Alexander , @Ally1 , @Amiee-Jayne , @AnnieM , @arabbi , @Archie , @AztecUK , @Bambino , @Benlfc , @BJackson , @blissgirl , @BobM , @BOSSGOGG , @Bruce24 , @BuggsUK , @Button_Moon , @CarbonDoctor , @Cassie123 , @CBJBrowne , @Chantelle19961 , @ChrisH , @Ciaranf951 , @Cleoriff , @ComaChameleon , @DanW , @Darren_76 , @Derek_Barry , @Donnacharmaine , @drmsa , @Ebritton14 , @Gary100 , @gmarkj , @GrahamD , @GrandmaH , @hayley2019 , @Hopeful2BHappy , @JasonRossiter , @JAZZ-trad , @JBCindy , @Jeevster , @Jenny105 , @jimthing0 , @JohnRoxton , @jonsie , @Kadaj22 , @Kaz1 , @Kelly3 , @Kenpaneuro , @Kitts , @liggerz87 , @Luke30 , @Lynsey14 , @madasaf1sh , @Marmaduk3H , @matrix15 , @Mi-Amigo , @MI5 , @MindlessJD , @Montysmum , @Nicknac , @Oxa , @Paff48 , @pete30 , @pgn , @PhoneChanger , @Piran , @Quark999 , @Rach01 , @ramasaig , @roadsidetree , @Rro , @RyanK1992 , @SamsungFanBoy , @Saskia76 , @Seahorse , @Shaza42 , @Sinoos , @smash , @TallTrees , @Tawnydun , @Anonymous , @TheGreyApe , @Tys , @viridis , @welshsteve76 , @WendyWoo , @Wezzerm77 , @Anonymous 

A big thanks to everyone for being here during September and helping out, asking questions, participating in and starting fun and interesting discussions - I hope you'll participate in October as well, so see you around soon!

More info on Community Rewards here. slight_smile

Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Well done everyone, and thanks for the reward
Message 2 of 44

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Well done all.
Message 3 of 44

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Well done all.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 44

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Thank you O2 and well done everyone for your contributions to the community. 

PM sent ☺

Message 5 of 44

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thank you very much. Well done one and all

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 44

MI5
  • 143405 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Thanks and congrats to all.
PM incoming slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 44

BobM
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 4304 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @Marjo 

Well done everyone.

PM sent.

Message 8 of 44

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent